Curinos - www.curinos.com - is the leading provider of data, technologies and insights that enable financial institutions to make better, and more profitable, data-driven decisions faster. Born out of the combination of two familiar industry powerhouses, Novantas and Informa’s FBX business, Curinos brings to market a new level of industry expertise across deposits, lending and digital experience solutions and technologies.
Through access to comprehensive datasets and analytics, intelligent technologies and connected behavioral insights, Curinos is the partner of choice to help you attract, retain and grow more profitable customer relationships.
Curinos’ Data Fabric team is focused on evaluating, designing, and enabling insights from new data sources that allow our clients to fuel personalization across the customer lifecycle. The Data Fabric team is responsible for sourcing and evaluating new data sources, creating linkage between 1P and 3P data, and helping our business partners bring these new capabilities to market across the Curinos suite of solutions.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Work with the Data Fabric team lead to analyze and quantify opportunity related to new data source and/or use case activation
- Execute prototyping of data linkages, data discovery, data validation and models to support Data Fabric evaluation of new opportunities
- Partner with Product Management, Data Science, and Client Success teams to define requirements to implement and scale new data or use cases
- Understand business use cases that Curinos supports through analytics, inclusive of new customer growth, portfolio optimization, and retention strategies.
The salary range for this role is $85,500 to $95,000.
Why work at Curinos?
- Competitive benefits, including a range of Financial, Health and Lifestyle benefits to choose from
- Flexible working options, including home working, flexible hours and part time options, depending on the role requirements – please ask!
- Competitive annual leave, floating holidays, volunteering days and a day off for your birthday!
- Learning and development tools to assist with your career development
- Work with industry leading Subject Matter Experts and specialist products
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
- Collaborative, supportive culture, including an active DE&I program
- Employee Assistance Program which provides expert third-party advice on wellbeing, relationships, legal and financial matters, as well as access to counselling services