December 4, 2023
About Our Company
When your mission is to protect and save lives, efficiency is not just a goal: it’s a must. With integrated software solutions for dispatch, fleet, personnel/resource management, critical patient care data management and transfer, EMS billing, and first responder safety, ZOLL EMS, Fire and Hospital software solutions cover the scope of daily first responder operations to truly simplify and maximize business performance.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Data Analyst will be responsible for the daily monitoring and troubleshooting of EDI transactions and data flow to and from AR Boost customers, partners, and vendors. This position will be responsible for ensuring that all encounter data is accurately transmitted between the organization and its trading partners using various X12 standard formats. This role will work closely with cross-functional teams to help identify and resolve issues related to data transmission. The EDI Analyst will be part of the AR Boost Product team and will be critical in proactively monitoring transaction performance as well as assisting in troubleshooting issues for internal stakeholders, direct customers, partners, and vendors. This position includes a variety of technical tasks that support the AR Boost product team.
- Monitor daily EDI transaction processing for all AR Boost transactions
- Troubleshoot and resolve any EDI processing issues
- Work with the customers and vendors to enable data integration
- Establish effective communication with the development team, clients, partners, and vendors to define and map inbound and outbound data files in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Collaborate with internal staff to develop and test new or modified systems
- Provide ongoing support of EDI files for internal and external parties and conduct system analysis to troubleshoot and resolve EDI file discrepancies
- Ability to manually and systematically audit data within various data manipulation software
- Provide support as projects and applications move through the process. This includes post-implementation support, interface troubleshooting, vendor relations, issue tracking, communication with customers and opening incident tickets with developers for problem resolution.
- Regularly monitor vendor performance and volumes to ensure compliance with contract minimums and data requirements
- Process review, data analysis and measurement of various AR Boost products to improve efficiency and monitor product performance
- 2+ years experience with HIPAA, X12, FHIR, HL7 healthcare data formats
- Must have experience working with the ANSI X12 EDI standards for the following formats: 270/271, 276/277, 837/835
- Demonstrated ability to design and run complex queries and reports
- Must have high proficiency in Excel
- Understands the types of information used in a healthcare environment and how data is produced, consumed, and transformed.
- Knowledge about billing practices and revenue cycle process management concepts including the knowledge of CPT codes, reimbursement processes, payor enrollments, and claims submissions
- Flexible; open to continuous process improvement
- Self-directed individual who works well with minimal supervision
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
What we offer
Perks And Benefits
ZOLL provides a casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a compensation structure that rewards contribution and hard work. Additionally, we have stocked kitchens, free daily organic fruit delivery, on-site fitness center, on-site cafe, dry cleaning service, social events and much more! Our benefits package includes 401(k), medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, flex spending accounts, STD/LTD, Paid Time Off and tuition assistance.