December 2, 2023
About Our Company
With a core belief that advertising technology can measurably improve the lives of patients, DeepIntent is leading the healthcare advertising industry into the future. Built purposefully for the healthcare industry, the DeepIntent Healthcare Advertising Platform is proven to drive higher audience quality and script performance with patented technology and the industry’s most comprehensive health data. DeepIntent is trusted by 600+ pharmaceutical brands and all the leading healthcare agencies to reach the most relevant healthcare provider and patient audiences across all channels and devices.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Analytics Team at DeepIntent is growing and looking to hire a Data Analyst to join us! You will report to the Senior Analytics Manager, and work with complex datasets to deliver valuable insights by using mathematical applications and modelling along with standardized and custom reporting to the business and clients. You will also work with other teams in order to provide solutions to the clients. You should develop a deep understanding of the collection of our databases and architecture. The ideal Data Analyst is passionate about working with datasets and has excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Provide thoughtful and data-driven reporting across our product suite and client base, including performance insights
- Use your mastery of analytics to help the organizations tell their story with relevant metrics and data-driven insights within client facing reports and client meetings
- Mine datasets to provide valuable insights and provide solutions for our clients
- Prepare custom reports and analyses using statistics to help our clients optimize their performance
- Work with programming languages, such as SQL, Python or R, and visualization tools such as Looker to combine various data sets for ad-hoc and standardized reporting
- Effectively communicate with external clients and internal teams to deliver solutions in a timely fashion
- Owns campaign reporting-related technologies, systems and databases; effectively troubleshoots data-mining, data-integration and data-quality issues
- Provide media planning assistance for upcoming campaigns, helping determine platforms to run on, audiences to target, creative strategies to implement, and more
- Support internal product development of data tools, such as dashboards and forecasts
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in a STEM field, such as Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, and/or Engineering
- 1+ year of working experience in digital marketing with an emphasis on data-related initiatives preferred
- Experience with SQL is required
- Experience with a statistical coding language (Python, R, etc) is preferred
- Proficient with Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS or Google Cloud, preferred
- Experience working with remote teams and ticketing systems such as JIRA
- Some experience with Git & Linux preferred, but not required
- Working experience with a visualization tool such as Looker or Tableau is required
- You have a great passion for digital and an understanding of the digital advertising landscape; experience in healthcare is a plus!
- Have a desire to work in a rapidly growing and ever-changing startup
- You are detail oriented and organized, with flexibility to work on diverse projects and clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; confident in communicating complex ideas in a clear way to partners across the organization
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Firm grasp of statistical analyses and tools.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises
- Experience using analytics and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing applicable recommendations for clients
What we offer
DeepIntent is proud to offer a competitive compensation package inclusive of a base salary range of $80,000 -$85,000. The base salary range takes into consideration each candidates skills, experience and qualifications. In addition, we offer an annualized bonus/commissions plan and competitive benefits as well as many other company offerings.