Founded in 2012, automotiveMastermind® believes technology can transform data, revealing key customer insights to accurately predict automotive sales.
Through our proprietary automated sales and marketing platform, Mastermind, we empower dealers to close more deals by predicting future buyers and consistently marketing to them.
Generate success in your loyalty, service and conquest portfolios through a combination of turnkey predictive analytics, proactive marketing and dedicated consultative services.
What’s in it for you: Industry Data Analysis is critical to S&P Global Mobility’s core value proposition – the ability to deliver relevant data sets and tools to support our clients’ operational business decisions. The Enterprise Business Analytics team is responsible for maintaining and enhancing existing data sets, creating and curating new data assets, and partnering with the broader S&P Mobility team to create data-driven solutions for a wide range of additional business problems.
- Partnering with product, operations, and commercial teams to identify client decision support needs and translate to required data capabilities for challenging business problems
- Supporting voice of customer collection and proof of concept designs
- Understanding customer pain points and use cases
- Collaborating with product managers to define requirements and success measures
- Exploring new data assets, tools, and techniques to strengthen existing products, enable new product development, and support enhanced scientific predictions
- Developing data capability requirements and business logic
- Collaborating with engineering to integrate new data sources
- Supporting business case development for data project investment
- Assessing severity of existing gaps and developing options to mitigate/resolve
- Identifying opportunities to fully harness the power of and maximize the company’s return on existing data assets
- Developing proactive, scalable, and extensible analytical frameworks to enable quality assurance within production processes and post-production
- Creating new or derived metrics to capture data relationships and deliver solutions that lead to insights and decision support
- Communicating data-driven insights and recommendations to non-technical stakeholders
Salary range for this position is $79,000 to $125,000.