Do the can't be done.
At Peraton, we're at the forefront of delivering the next big thing every day. We're the partner of choice to help solve some of the world's most daunting challenges, delivering bold, new solutions to keep people around the world safer and more secure.
How do we do it? By thinking differently. We're not mired in the past. We look at all problems with fresh eyes. We look past the obvious to bring the best talent, tech, and ideas together to completely transform how things get done. So bring your unique ideas, your entrepreneurial spirit, and your drive to succeed and get ready to be part of something bigger. Get ready to do the can't be done.
- Experience with software development, either an open-source enterprise software development stack (Java/Linux/Ruby/Python) or a Windows development stack (.NET, C#, C++).
- Experience with data transport and transformation APIs and technologies such as JSON, XML, XSLT, JDBC, SOAP and REST.
- Experience with Cloud-based data analysis tools including Hadoop and Mahout, Acumulo, Hive, Impala, Pig, and similar.
- Experience with visual analytic tools like Microsoft Pivot, Palantir, or Visual Analytics.
- Experience with open source textual processing such as Lucene, Sphinx, Nutch or Solr.
- Experience with entity extraction and conceptual search technologies such as LSI, LDA, etc.
- Experience with machine learning, algorithm analysis, and data clustering.
The objectives are to establish a final detailed threat design and estimate performance through the establish ITEAMS process for air defense systems.
BS 8-10, MS 6-8, PhD 3-5
- TS/SCI w CIP is required
- Lead data scientist shall have at least 7-10 years of experience conducting technical radar ELINT analysis to include the following radar functions: target search, acquisition, high-priority track, low-priority track, missile guidance, missile track, discrimination, waveform scheduling, antenna pattern analysis (power, pattern, polarization), seeker signals analysis, and jamming mitigation
Target Salary Range
$86,000 - $138,000.