GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately-owned security services company, offering cash services, physical and specialized security solutions, and with our Crisis24 portal, the dissemination of verified information related to international security.
This position is responsible for managing labor relations data, maintenance, payment, reconciliation, and audit processes and providing daily operational support to the Human Resources, Finance, and Labor Relations teams to ensure compliance with state/local paid time off ordinances and benefits guaranteed under collective bargaining agreements (CBAs).
Primary Functional Responsibilities
- Manage multiple sick/PTO hours accrual and usage calculations to ensure compliance with CBAs and state/local ordinances.
- Utilize query reports to aid in the proper maintenance of data in the HRIS system.
- Assist with developing procedures for data maintenance and record retention.
- Research any questions, clarifications, and delinquencies from both internal and external users.
- Reconcile data provided by the union to our data on union statuses of employees and sites, as well as on rates for wages, vacation hours, sick pay, health and welfare, pension, dues, etc.
- Coordinate with and assist Branch HR or field managers to ensure proper evaluation and handling of Union and Fund imposed matters, including Health, Welfare, Dues, Initiation, and other mandates.
- Assist with preparing remittances for Health and Welfare, Pension, Dues, and other applicable payments required by CBAs.
- Ensure CBA compliance, continually reviewing procedures to identify and implement process improvements to mitigate company exposure in Health Fund and Union audits.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Finance Director, Labor Relations Director, or their delegates.
Salary: $55,000+ per year