About Our Company
Fusion Medical Staffing provides career opportunities to healthcare professionals by helping medical facilities fill their staffing needs. Fusion staffs a variety of specialties within the nursing and allied healthcare fields. We offer competitive pay packages and benefits that travelers deserve. We pride ourselves on our communication skills, accurate job transparency and traveler first mentality. At Fusion, you can actually choose your own adventure!
Fusion started staffing therapists in 2009, and has since expanded to specialties within the nursing, long term care, home health, cath lab, laboratory, cardiopulmonary and radiology fields. We continue to seek out the best talent in the healthcare industry. Our travelers provide the hands that help heal and save patients' lives, and they will continue to fill our client's facilities nationwide. Fusion is committed to transparency and putting our traveler's needs, wants and preferences first; that means having our travelers be in the driver’s seat of their own careers. When you put your trust in Fusion, we will help you excel in your career and expand your experience.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Overview: Fusion Medical Staffing is searching for a Business Intelligence Data Analyst to join our growing Data and Analytics Reporting team. In this position, you will review data to produce sales metrics performance, finance, and market intelligence reports. Fusion uses these reports to highlight patterns and trends in the staffing industry to help influence Fusion’s operations and quarter/yearly goals.
Fusion Medical Staffing is a traveler-first medical staffing agency. We are on a mission to improve the lives of everyone we touch and work to provide top healthcare professionals to our clients nationwide. At Fusion, we do not just work hard and play hard every day; we do it with a purpose. Our thriving culture allows us to focus on our core values while making a positive impact, both personally and professionally.
- Understanding of the ETL process, data warehousing and associated activities to implement the best programs to use in managing data
- Mine data, analyze data, and assist in the build out of internal analytical tools to improve decision making and support for the analytics team and reporting to cross functional teams.
- Assist in the Design, development, and automation of metrics-based internal reporting, including visuals and Ad-Hoc reporting packages
- Gather requirements and define scope for reporting needs, meeting to ensure specific data needed on a project basis.
- Ability to manage multiple data sources and systems with logic to ensure proper data file creation.
- Ensure a high level of communication and liaison duties with IT/Technology and Operational departments.
- Work closely with the Sales Strategy, Sales Leaders, Client Development, and Finance Teams providing data on performance, variance analytics, and trends.
- Ensure a high degree of data quality and accuracy in all results and reporting
- Special projects, as requested
- Proficiency in English language (oral and written)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Detail oriented
- Humble, Driven, Positive
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Computer skills
- Exhibit a high level of personal accountability
- Results driven mentality
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent critical thinking skills
This job operates as a hybrid position in an office and/or remote environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without accommodation.
- Employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment, such as a phone, headset, calculator, copier, and printer
- The person in this position may need to occasionally move about inside the office to access files, computer equipment, copier, etc.
Position Type/Expected hours worked
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST (flexible start/end times with manager discretion). Regular and punctual attendance is required
Required Education and Experience
- BA/BS in Business Science or Business Administration, MIS, analytics, statistics, economics or related field
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Tableau
- Strong experience with Tableau
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, as well as MS office suites including MS SQL
- Experience in data extraction, data manipulation, synthesis and creating presentations
- Experience with analytical initiatives with demonstrated ability to problem solve and think critically
- Ability to recognize key trends and evaluate results of analysis
- Proficient knowledge of financial and accounting practices and techniques
Preferred Education and Experience
- Proficiency with SQL and VBA coding
- Experience in recognizing, analyzing and communicating descriptive and predictive data for reporting and statistical methodologies
What we offer
What we offer
- BEST IN CLASS - Medical, dental and vision insurance to keep you and your family healthy
- Funding into Health Savings Accounts
- Paid time off for medical and parental leave
- Support for family planning, including adoption and surrogacy assistance
- Competitive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Company paid Short Term Disability/Long Time Disability and Life Insurance
- Honor Paid Time Off - blended vacation and sick time to allow for flexible time-off
- Fusion Profit Sharing incentive
- In-office and/or hybrid/remote work schedule with computer equipment set up for home
- Up to $500 stipend for cell phone and internet
- Reimbursement for wellness items and activities
- Learning and development reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (Employer paid)
- Company events
- Volunteer and Community Engagement opportunities
- Paid company holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas Eve (noon dismissal), and Christmas Day