Finding the happy since 2003.
HomeServe takes pride in putting people at the heart of everything we do. From our customers to our technicians to our employees, caring is at the core of our culture. That’s why for the past four years, we’ve been rated a “Great Place to Work” certified employer.
At HomeServe, we strive to provide a workplace where our nearly 3,000 employees feel welcomed, acknowledged, heard, and respected. Our strong commitment to a formal Diversity and Inclusion strategy and through our HomeServe Cares Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, HomeServe is committed to putting our employees, our customers, and our communities first.
For nearly 20 years, HomeServe has been a leading provider of home repair solutions in North America providing home repair plans that help protect our customers’ budgets from the expense and inconvenience of water, sewer, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and other home repair emergencies. We have helped to save our customers over one billion dollars in home repairs by providing affordable home repair coverage and exceptional, local repair service. HomeServe is a BBB Accredited Business that is dedicated to putting a smile on the faces of our over 4.7 million customers across the U.S. and Canada.
To support the Data Insights & Analytics team by carrying out recurring support tasks, database maintenance, data selections and analysis for Direct Mail, Email and Telemarketing campaigns.
- Timely and accurate production of data files for acquisition, cross-sell and retention campaigns using SAS /SQL or similar programming
- Cleansing and standardizing partner files for use in marketing campaigns using specialist data cleansing software
- Agreeing and assisting with data briefs/matrices through a consultative process with the strategy and campaign management teams
- Producing regular marketing campaign response reporting to provide timely insight into HomeServe USA’s marketing effectiveness and making recommendations for improvements/opportunities
- Working with external data bureau and suppliers to access new data sources and to produce direct marketing campaign data
- Supporting the responses to customer and partner complaints about data use through data mining and investigations
- Responding to ad-hoc analysis and reporting requests to provide insight into HomeServe USA’s marketing strategies
- Supporting the data infrastructure of the Marketing Database team through table updates, database maintenance and recommending opportunities for data process improvements
- Managing all data work with due skill, care, and diligence, including effective quality controls and risk management/mitigation
- Seeking and implementing ways to automate the production of data for campaign activity
In Return, We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Friendly, open and team oriented work atmosphere
- Excellent benefits including generous medical, vision, dental and life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Eligibility to enroll in up to two HomeServe coverage plans paid for by the company
Salary Range: $63,731.80 to $84,975.55
Annual Bonus Potential: 10%