December 7, 2023
About Our Company
FirstService Residential Arizona, the community association management leader, provides full-service condominium and HOA management services customized to your needs, as well as value-added services and genuinely helpful service that make a difference, every day, for every resident and community we serve.
Since 1968, FirstService Residential Arizona’s dedicated local professionals have worked hard to enhance the property values and lifestyles of those in our care. As we’ve grown, we have continually improved and refined our services and customer service to become the trusted partner of communities and properties of every type and size throughout Greater Phoenix and Tucson. In addition, we are proud that Ranking Arizona and The Phoenix Business Journal consistently recognize us as the number one homeowner association management company in Arizona.
We provide management services for:
- HOAs and Condominiums
- Lifestyle/Master Planned/Active Adult Communities
- High-Rise & Luxury Communities
- Commercial Properties
As Arizona’s largest and most experienced HOA management firm, we combine our unique strengths – our established local presence, superior market expertise, full-service management offerings and dedicated hands-on service – with the robust resources, support and value-added services of the entire FirstService Residential organization, the acclaimed industry powerhouse. And we think that’s an unbeatable combination.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Innovation department provides technology centric solutions and subsequent delivery to enhance Business Operations.
This position provides support and executes the Innovation operations for FirstService Residential to support our Associates and Business Units as they provide service to our clients. This role will report to the Sr. Project Manager.
To be a believer in and an active supporter of FIRSTSERVICE RESIDENTIAL's philosophies and culture to staff, client, and community. As a result of job performance to be a key component in the image, reputation, and professionalism of the Innovation Department.
This role will offer great opportunities to learn new skills and give exposure to many platforms and tools. A willingness to learn and “dig in” is essential. This role is not for someone who wants to just run canned reports, it’s a hands-on role.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain the databases.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data.
- Write SQL queries.
- Create workflows in Power Automate.
- Build data visuals in Power BI.
- Support and make enhancements to internal systems.
- Manage and resolve tickets in Jira and ManageEngine.
- Structure large data sets to find usable information.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Work with our Business Partners both internal and external to build relationships and assist with reviewing and recommending appropriate action in the deployment of new business focused systems, software, and enhancements.
- Participate in discovery sessions for new features and projects. Contribute domain knowledge and technical expertise.
- Must be able to drive to other FirstService Residential offices and locations as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2-4 years of data analyst or related experience
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases (SQL).
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Proficiency in MySQL.
- Proficiency in Power BI.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power Automate.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Reporting and data visualization skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent Communication and Analytic Reasoning Skills.
- Innovative and creating thinking.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint is a plus.
- Proficient in English.
- Strong math skills.
- Good reasoning ability
What we offer
At FirstService Residential, we’re all about our associates and are always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals to join our team. We employ people across a range of occupations and offer benefits for both full and part-time employees.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans (full time and part time 30+ hours)
- Part time 20+ hours qualify for dental and vision
- 401K match
- Time off including vacation, sick, and company paid holidays
- Pet insurance available
- Verizon discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Legal services
- Free emotional wellbeing and daily life assistance support for all associates
- Domestic partner coverage
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account