December 7, 2023
About Our Company
Bluesight solves supply chain inefficiencies and reduces risk by providing actionable analytics for every step of the medication lifecycle. Through our suite of Medication Intelligence™ solutions, Bluesight brings simplicity, visibility, and predictability to the complex world of medication management. To date, more than 1,000 U.S. and Canadian hospitals utilize Bluesight solutions to optimize their hospital’s efficiency. Bluesight focuses on providing comprehensive, item-level data that empowers providers to make informed, accurate decisions. These solutions include RFID-enabled inventory management, controlled substance diversion prevention software and medication purchasing optimization.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Bluesight is adding to our Data Analyst team. The Data Analyst team supports the implementation of our new customers onto our software solutions. If you love Excel and Sheets, and digging into data to support successful hospital customer outcomes brings you joy, this is the role for you.
Your typical duties:
- Verify and analyze data input from disparate systems to ensure data integrity using Excel
- Work closely with the implementation project lead and the customer to track progress, provide timely updates, and review data points with customers
- Perform data extraction tasks using multiple databases through SQL
- Develop solutions to support the SFTP automation of ongoing reporting needs
- Acquire and retrieve data as necessary and assists in troubleshooting of data issues to ease end-user use of application
- Collaborate with the implementation and engineering team to identify trends and process improvement opportunities through data
- Work cross functionally with software team to build data pipeline infrastructure
- Perform reconciliation and quality assurance of client data through the use of analytical and audit procedures
- Other duties, or special projects, as assigned
Your qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis, experience in the healthcare industry a plus
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, with deep expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional ability in problem solving, troubleshooting, and have high attention to detail
- Ability to present results to both non-technical and technical audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects across varying timelines
- Understanding and respect for data privacy and HIPAA requirements
Nice to have skills and qualifications:
- Experience in Structured query language (SQL)
- Knowledge of hospital data systems (e.g. EHR, ADS, purchasing reports, etc.)
- Experience in Python, R, or Ruby or other scripting language
- Experience working with PHI or other sensitive data
This position is a remote position and open to applicants in the continental United States.
What we offer
Bluesight’s culture is built on innovation and teamwork. There’s room to grow and opportunities to take initiative. You will partner with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industry—and have fun doing it. We truly believe that where you work and what you do matters. Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
- Competitive salary
- Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
- Generous insurance coverage
- 401k program with a company match
- Fun, collaborative culture!