Unlock the power of direct connections. Flowcode is the #1 trusted QR provider for instant conversions and real-time data. We offer offline to online tools such as first-party data collection, next generation geo-reporting data, mobile-first landing pages and API integrations.
Founded by the former CEO of AOL and recognized by Forbes, Built In, and LinkedIn as one of the best places to work we are a team of large company executives, startup founders, engineers, scientists, artists, and designers. We are always looking to increase our potential as a company by expanding on talent.
You are a client obsessed individual with a passion for diving deep into data to uncover crucial patterns, trends, and opportunities. As a client-focused analyst, you will be responsible for working with clients to understand their data needs and provide them with actionable insights. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of data analysis techniques and be able to communicate complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner.
Join our team and play a pivotal role in shaping our customer and sales success by transforming data into meaningful insights that resonate with our audience and propel us to new heights in the offline-to-online space.
- Provide comprehensive and concise written, visual, and verbal reports regarding analysis and findings that tell a story instead of just capturing synthesized data
- Support our customer success team by analyzing Flowcode usage and derive product insights on existing clients to help with customer retention and engagement
- Analyze Flowcode proprietary data to find data-driven insights that help develop persuasive narratives that showcase the value of our products/services to potential clients and improve client acquisition
- Collaborate with other data analysts and engineers to develop and implement new products and features that meet the needs of clients
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in an analytics field such as Statistics, Computer Science, Math, Economics
- 3+ years of experience working as a data analyst, product analyst, or BI analyst, or 2 years of experience plus a Master's Degree in a relevant field
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to deliver concise, actionable solutions from disparate sources of data
- Expertise in business intelligence and visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau or Power BI. Looker and LookML experience is preferred.
- Strong SQL skills and the ability to perform ad hoc analysis using a data warehouse
- Experience using Python data packages, such as Pandas, for analysis is nice to have. Our data team motto is “automate the easy stuff”
- Clear, concise communication skills, both written and oral. You specifically have an aptitude for distilling and capturing key elements and reporting on them to a diverse audience
- Proven experience managing multiple client projects and the ability to communicate technical information to varying external audiences
- High level of self-motivation, attention to detail, and ability to work independently in a fast-paced startup environment
- You don’t just help answer the questions that people have, you ask even better questions yourself.