CluePoints provides Sponsors and CROs a better way of detecting and managing risks that may impact the outcome of clinical trials. Our solutions, all of which are underpinned by Central Statistical Monitoring, a technique that’s being investigated by the FDA for selecting sites for inspection, are deployed to drive a Risk-Based Quality Management strategy, as advocated by ICH and FDA.
This position will be required to interact with both English-speaking customers and Japanese-speaking customers. Flexibility in working hours will be expected as needed to support effective communication with customers in Japan.
- Perform the technical configuration of the CluePoints solution for clinical studies based on customer requirements
- Perform analyses using the CluePoints Central Monitoring Platform – diagnosing and explaining anomalies identified in the clinical study data
- Summarize findings and support the communication of results to customers (both written report and oral presentation)
- Participate in the continuous improvement and development of our product solutions and operational processes
- Provide consultation and related operational support to customers as needed, with the help of more senior Data Analysts and/or the CluePoints Project Manager as well as mentoring more junior Data Analysts as needed
- Ensure that appropriate documentation is produced and maintained for each study
- Support and participate in developing and improving training material used both internally and externally as well as providing both on-site and off-site training to customers
- And finally, assist Business Development and Quality Assurance teams in responding to client questions and requests (e.g., RFP responses, audits, etc.)
Reasons to work with us
- Flexibility is part of our DNA
- Hybrid with possibility of remote (dependent on roles and responsibilities)
- Our offices provide a fun atmosphere: PS4, foosball, and our newly added dartboard
- Many activities are organized during the year such as team lunches, happy hours, team buildings, holiday parties and many other celebrations!
- At CluePoints, learning, training and personal growth are part of the game: you’ll have access to online training materials, certifications sponsored by the company, personal growth plans, and career paths to explore new opportunities.
- You’ll work with a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary and international team representing over 20 different nationalities, in an English-speaking working environment.
- You’ll have a challenging and rewarding job in an ambitious and fast-paced technology scale-up that has received many national and international awards including “Scale-Up of the year 2019”!
- Last but not least, we offer competitive salary and benefits, bonus potential, employee referral program.
Attention: We would like to draw your attention to the fact that this function is only open to candidates already located in the US.