December 4, 2023
About Our Company
Justworks takes the busyness out of growing a business and alleviates the unknown. We’ve combined a simple platform and exceptional 24/7 customer service with the power of a PEO, so all teams have more time to focus on what matters. Get access to corporate-level benefits, seamless payroll, HR tools, and compliance support—all in one place.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are looking to hire a Customer Success Operations Data Analyst to join our team. This individual will be responsible for providing analytical and operational support to our customer success team, helping to drive revenue growth and increase operational efficiency. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, detail-oriented, and have a strong understanding of customer success processes and systems. This role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
Who You Are
You’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
What You Will Work On
- Help define Customer Success KPIs and build dashboards to track operational efficiency within the team.
- Utilize programmatic and quantitative methods to identify trends and patterns in large data sets, as well as apply mathematical, statistical, and other data-driven analysis to make informed business decisions.
- Translate complicated analyses into actionable insights; communicate those insights clearly to partners.
- Perform both regular and ad hoc analysis around key business questions that pertain to the Customer Success department.
- Strategize and prioritize data needs of the organization together with the other members of the team.
- Conduct churn analysis to identify reasons for customer attrition and develop strategies to mitigate churn.
- Audit and clean existing dashboards and ensure data quality when building new dashboards.
- Measure the effectiveness of strategic changes within Customer Success.
- Other duties as needed based on department and/or organizational needs
How You Will Do Your Work
As a Customer Success Operations Data Analyst, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Analytical - Uses a logical reasoning process to break down and work through a situation or problem to arrive at an outcome.
- Detail-oriented - Exercises extreme attention to detail; is thorough, accurate, organized, and productive and seeks to understand both the cause and effect of a situation.
- Results Driven - Consistently achieves results, even under difficult circumstances
- Clear Communication - Possess the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
- Organizational Awareness - Understands customer success principles and can maneuver comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics.
- Customer Focus - Has a passion for understanding customer needs and delivering exceptional customer experience.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience working with large datasets, and providing insights to non-technical stakeholders, ideally within the customer success or customer experience department.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Excel and other data manipulation tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in quantitative analysis and statistical modeling
- Experience and familiarity with BI reporting tools and building dashboards in Tableau or any other visualization tool is ideal
- Demonstrable comfort with predictive modeling techniques
- Experience with customer success tools, i.e Zendesk, and customer success metrics, i.e SLAs and CSAT, is a plus
What we offer
The base wage range for this position based in our New York City Office is targeted at $86,000.00 to $94,600.00 per year.