About Our Company
Juniper Networks is leading the revolution in networking, making it one of the most exciting technology companies in Silicon Valley today. Since being founded by Pradeep Sindhu, Dennis Ferguson, and Bjorn Liencres nearly 20 years ago, Juniper’s sole mission has been to create innovative products and solutions that meet the growing demands of the connected world.
Juniper Networks [NYSE: JNPR] is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with over 9,000 employees in 50 countries and nearly $5 billion in revenue. Our customers include the top 100 global service providers and 30,000 enterprises, including the Global Fortune 100 as well as hundreds of federal, state and local government agencies and higher educational organizations.
At Juniper Networks, we believe the network is the single greatest vehicle for knowledge, understanding, and human advancement that the world has ever known. Now more than ever, the world needs network innovation to connect ideas and unleash our full potential. Juniper is taking a new approach to the network — one that is intelligent, agile, secure and open to any vendor and any network environment.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Title: Customer Support Data Analyst
Location: Westford, MA, USA
Juniper Experience and Operations (JXO) organization is incubating a Technology group to transform CX(customer experience) and EX(employee experience). The charter of this group is to discover, evaluate and leverage technology to enhance and simplify the experience of stakeholders. Knowledge and data will be central to this journey of creating a proactive and predictive support experience. The use of automation, AI and other modern technology will enable reduction of time taken to resolve issues or perform tasks.
This role involves analyzing existing customer support data to find trends important for driving business objectives, and navigating strategic projects, system/process efficiencies with data driven decisions across functional teams. The role requires influencing business transformation projects using analytical data that cuts across process, systems and tool re-engineering in customer support and services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Analyze and prepare interpretations of data to use to develop conclusions
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Provide estimates, impact assessments, and give your expert opinion on key strategic initiatives
- Take existing processes used to support current assets and expanding them to provide new services (tools expertise, training and consulting)
- Work with cross-functional teams to build data solutions that impact business decisions
- Design Tableau dashboards and advanced data visualizations to effectively communicate findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Conducts and facilitate (and educates and trains on) analysis, issues identification, organizational risk assessment, and decision-making processes.
- Provides consulting and analytic services to leadership.
- Provides technical support and mentoring and training to other analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, computer science, management information systems, or related field or equivalent related experience
- Overall 10+ years of experience, 5+ years data analyst or related experience, including proficiency with analytical software or equivalent related education
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages databases , programming.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets , including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
- Proficiency in statistics, data analysis, and research methods
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment and build sound working relationships within all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle sensitive information with keen attention to detail and accuracy. Passion for data handling ethics.
- Ability to solve complex, technical problems with creative solutions while anticipating stakeholder needs and providing assistance to meet or exceed expectations
- Able to demonstrate perseverance and resilience to overcome obstacles when presented with a complex problem.
- Assist in combining large data sets and data analysis to create optimization strategies
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty of change when assessing needs for stakeholders
- Have effective time management skills which enable you to work successfully across functions in a dynamic and solution-oriented environment while meeting deadlines
- Self-motivated and innovative; confident when working independently, but an excellent team player with a growth-oriented personality
- Will be required to routinely or customarily troubleshoot items related to applications that require independent judgement, decision-making, and unique approaches
What we offer
The pay range for this position is expected to be between $95,700.00 and $146,740.00/year; however, the base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position also includes medical benefits, 401(k) eligibility, vacation, sick time, and parental leave. Additional details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.