December 7, 2023
About Our Company
Owned and operated by the Chicken Ranch Rancheria of Me-Wuk Indians of California, Chicken Ranch Casino has been in operation since 1985 and began expanding in 2019. But we aren't done just yet! Our sights are now set for an astronomical expansion in 2024 that will include an all-new Casino Resort officially launching us to the moon!
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Data Analyst II will be responsible for identifying and interpreting data patterns and trends and assessing data quality. Responsible for developing analysis and reporting capabilities, turning data into a story with visualization techniques. Will closely monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements, new strategies.
- Maintains database files on all aspects and activities of direct mail marketing programs that enhance guest loyalty, supporting strategic and tactical objectives that drive repeat business, expand brand recognition, build volume and increase revenue.
- Develops and writes SQL queries and Excel reporting.
- Produces reports for senior management, and internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with marketing department to create and offer promotional matrix’s and coupon libraries.
- Develops high level analysis reporting and review of marketing data in order to ensure the marketing strategy and business plan is performing as expected.
- Analyzes and reporting on redemptions, membership enrollments, tracked play, ADT, time played, action and any other information requested.
- Handles multiple projects and timelines effectively and communicate risks and issues to manager regularly
- Assists in development and implementation of strategies and tools for direct marketing campaigns and reinvestment strategies.
- Oversees the development of other analysts, prepared training workflows, performance management, and disciplinary actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related subject with two years’ experience in Casino gaming industry or five years’ experience in analytics and reporting (preferred).
- MBA, Master's degree in quantitative fields
- Two Years+ of statistical analysis of data analysis experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required
- Advanced knowledge of Business Objects, SQL, Power BI, Tableau, and Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access.
- Experience with large datasets (SQL), building data visualizations, and mining product and operational insights
- Experience with Casino player tracking and accounting systems (IGT, Aristocrat, Bally’s, etc.) preferred.
What we offer
Salary range: $75,000 - $95,000 per year