December 7, 2023
About Our Company
Stellant Systems is a partner for civil, military, and commercial organizations whose missions seek to ensure a safe, aware, and connected world.
We are a premier manufacturer of critical spectrum and power amplification systems for defense, space, medical & scientific and industrial customers worldwide.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The BI Data Analyst will work with various stakeholders to understand how to query and analyze data to address business needs. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter that has worked in-depth in data analysis, including experience extracting and manipulating data using SQL, leveraging advanced Excel features for data analysis, and producing actionable information using visualization tools. The candidate should also have excellent communication and project management skills, enabling them to work with key business stakeholders to understand requirements and shape analytical deliverables.
- Conduct analysis of functional business processes to identify areas of improvement by developing complex BI solutions
- Develop powerful BI tools that integrate data from multiple systems for direct consumption or integration with other systems
- Extract adhoc data and perform complex, detailed analyses in support of applicable projects and/or on-demand business needs
- Assists in the development of metrics & analyses to assess the impact of logistics practice guidelines
- Prepare BI reporting and data analyses based on the needs of internal stakeholders
- Ability to communicate complex data in a simple, actionable way
- Provide quality assurance of imported and reporting data.
- Processing confidential data and information according to company guidelines.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter that has worked in-depth in data analysis, including experience extracting and manipulating data using SQL, leveraging advanced Excel features for data analysis, and producing digestible business intelligence and actionable information using visualization tools
- The candidate should also have excellent communication and project management skills, enabling them to work with key business stakeholders to understand requirements and shape analytical deliverables
- Experience with SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, ETL and data warehousing tools and processes
- Minimum six years of experience in the field of data warehousing, BI and Reporting
- Strong ability to translate business requirements into accurate SQL queries
- Hands-on experience in developing complex SQL queries
- Proficiency in creating dashboards in Tableau and/or Power BI
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Operations Research or Computer Science or Statistics or Business Data Analytics or related field required
- Being proactive and work independently with minimum supervision
- Exceptional critical-thinking and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to details
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects while still achieving deadlines
What we offer
Salary Range: $84,975.00 - $157,075.00
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package from 1st day, Medical/dental/vision, 6% match on 401K, competitive PTO, 9/80 work schedule (every other Friday off)