Monster Energy is more than an energy drink, it is a lifestyle! We support the scene, our bands, our athletes, and our fans. We back athletes so they can make careers out of their passions. We strive to create immersive and authentic experiences that inspire.
We celebrate with our fans and riders and employees!
We are a brand that represents being the best at what we do. Join Us!
The Material Master Data Analyst will support operations by monitoring and analyzing master data, key data and master relationship data within the organization.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist in the application and implementation procedures of data standards and guidelines on data ownership, coding structures, and data replication to ensure access to and integrity of data sets.
- Conduct regular data cleaning audits to rid the system of old data, unused data, erroneous data or duplicate data for better management and quicker access.
- Develop and implement strategies to translate business requirements and models into feasible and acceptabledata warehouse designs to ensure that business needs are met.
- Provide material data troubleshooting and consulting in support of business and information technology initiatives to improve database systems.
- Ensure master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining data governance and the processes to the data quality.
- Identify areas for data quality improvements and help to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, research, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Ensure quality of material master data in key systems, as well as development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- Review, validate and execute changes to SAP material master data and ensure the quality aligns with established data standards.
- Provide guidance & training other team members and business partners on material master data standards, protocols and impacts.
- Review material creation requests for accuracy, adherence to data governance standards and quality.
- Execution of new material requests as required by the business.
- Communicate and liaise with business units to thoroughly understand business requirements and impact of material master data changes.
- Validate, prioritize and execute requests for mass maintenance to ensure the appropriate standards and governance rules are maintained.
- Apply business rules and best practices when reviewing requests to identify errors in global data fields and reject, escalate or remediates errors.
Pay Range: $64,500 - $75,900