December 4, 2023
About Our Company
Sourcemap is the supply chain transparency company: helping consumers and companies trace products to the source and ensure standards are met every step of the way. Founded in 2011 after the Tohoku Tsunami devastated supply chain worldwide, Sourcemap is committed to providing visibility across the world's most complex trade networks. Our software solutions help companies visualize their supply chains, discover indirect suppliers, measure risk, manage continuous improvement, track and trace individual products, and publish their supply chains online.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Job Description: Sourcemap is looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing Data Services team within Professional Services. The Data Analyst is responsible for ensuring customer success, retention, and growth by meeting commitments to the customer through providing timely, insightful and accurate reports, analyses, and data insights. This role will work closely with the Data Services Manager and Implementation team to ensure projects are successful and deliver value to the customer. The Data Analyst will play a key role supporting and owning internal team projects to increase efficiency, accuracy, and quality, while also supporting the training of new team members and mentoring the analyst team. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Data Management, Analysis, and Reporting: Working cross-functionally to create solutions for complex customer needs and challenges, including data cleaning, harmonization, and analysis of Sourcemap customer data from a variety of data sources, enabling Sourcemap customers to better understand their supply chains and progress toward their specific sourcing goals. Includes configuring on-platform (maps, dashboards) and off-platform reporting (geospatial analysis, custom reports) to meet customer requirements
- Process Improvement and Standardization: Driving processes to improve efficiency of data analysis, quality, and delivery, with a focus on standardization. Includes creating documentation for complex workflows and cross-training team members on those workflows.
- Project Management and Collaboration: Owning the data landscape and pipeline for assigned projects, and working with the Implementation and Solutions teams to define KPIs and outcomes for data collection
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with data analytics and working in project teams
- Ability to prioritize competing demands, organize day to day tasks, and meet client requests within deadlines with high quality deliverables
- Experience effectively working within project teams on complex projects that involve cross-functional coordination with multiple stakeholders to meet strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-growing organization (a tech company with a SaaS product preferred)
- Supply chain or data analysis experience preferred
- Ultimately, an outstanding Data Analyst should demonstrate sound technical knowledge as well as exceptional, analytical, communication, and customer service skills.
- Strong command of Python, R, SQL, or other programming languages for data analysis
What we offer
Sourcemap offers a competitive compensation package based on job-related factors such as business needs, experience, level of responsibility, and qualifications. For this role, the base salary range is 65K-85K. Sourcemap offers a benefit package, including but not limited to paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k.