February 22, 2024
About Our Company
Modivcare is a healthcare services leader. Our company was created to address the social determinants of health (SDoH) by providing non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT), personal care, nutritious meals, and remote patient monitoring. We provide integrated technologies that support care solutions for payors and their members – leading to greater access to care, reduced costs, and improved outcomes.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Are you passionate about making a difference in people's lives? Do you enjoy working in a service-oriented industry? If so, this opportunity may be the right fit for you!
Modivcare is looking for a Data Analyst that is responsible for assisting the data analysis team in collecting, organizing, and analyzing of data from various data mediums to support business operations.
In this role you will…
- Generate ad-hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts.
- Clean, transform, and organize data to make it suitable for analysis.
- Conduct exploratory analysis to identify trends, patterns, and correlation within the data.
- Perform basic data modeling and create reports to summarize key information.
- Identify visualization and data modeling techniques that will lead to proper translation and presentation of desired information.
- Work closely with cross-functional team to understand their data needs.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of data analysis processes, methodologies, and results.
- May assist in writing queries or reports to provide data for various analytical projects.
- Participate in other projects or duties as assigned.
We are looking for someone with…
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to manipulate and interpret complex data sets.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and programming languages such as Excel, SQL, SAP Business Objects. Knowledge of Python, R, or similar is preferred.
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI, or others.
- Excellent communications skills to convey technical findings to non-technical stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and commitment to data accuracy and quality.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities and demands.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field required.
- One (1) plus years of experience.
- Or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
What we offer
Salary: $56,200.00 - $77,300.00 annually
In general, Modivcare's positions are closed within 45 days and are open for applications for a minimum of 5 days. We encourage our prospective candidates to submit their application(s) expediently so as not to miss out on our opportunities. We frequently post new opportunities and encourage prospective candidates to check back often for new postings.
We value our team members and realize the importance of benefits for you and your family.
Modivcare offers a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-Tax and Post --Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts (retail, hotel, food, restaurants, car rental and much more!)