December 5, 2023
About Our Company
Eversource Energy (NYSE:ES), a Fortune 500 and Standard & Poor’s 500 energy company based in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire, operates New England’s largest energy delivery system. Eversource is committed to safety, reliability, environmental leadership and stewardship, and expanding energy options for its 3.7 million electric and natural gas customers. We are a company dedicated to our customers, communities and employees. We know that our success depends on the best efforts of our engaged team- diverse, talented and dedicated individuals who take pride in their work, know and exhibit the value of teamwork and collaboration, and support each other in working safely every day.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Partner with Energy Efficiency Sales Team and Consultants to conduct analysis of the residential and non-residential customers as part of a team seeking to derive customer insights from utility data. Recommend revisions to marketing information database and be critical to both understanding and communicating data structure to key stakeholders in the energy efficiency organization such as implementation, sales, and marketing communications. Responsible for managing the development of several data driven annual and quarterly reports on customer data to enable strategic planning and account executive goal setting.
C&I SALES/EEC ANALYSIS AND SUPPORT
- Maintains data integrity by reviewing data in existing customer databases and updating as necessary. Participates in IT projects to improve the data maintenance systems
- Assists with developing new business processes and identify customer targets for Energy Efficiency programs.
- Develops customer outreach lists for various initiatives based on data driven analysis.
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT ANALYSIS
- Assists with developing commercial facility aggregation approach, including aggregation of residential and commercial accounts into multi-family buildings. Develops and recommends approaches to capture this in marketing database. Supports redesign of current database to include recommended changes.
- Research market sizing analysis, customer targeting, program design, program opportunities, etc. under the direction of Senior Management and Product Management team.
- Serves as liaison with IT in the development of the customer database; Collaborates with IT in designing queries to import, manipulate and export data.
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
- Conducts specific Product Manager annual and quarterly analyses to support energy efficiency strategic planning; this includes residential and commercial customer-level and segment-level analyses on energy efficiency program participation.
- Manage requests for aggregated building data for internal and external stakeholders
- Must be capable of understanding mathematical concepts, applying quantitative analysis, and communicating findings
- SQL programming knowledge a plus
- BA or BS in marketing, business, computer science, math, economics or environmental studies or similar discipline or equivalent experience
- Zero (0) plus years of related experience
What we offer
Compensation and Benefits:
- Eversource offers a competitive total rewards program.
- The annual salary range for this position is $74,000 - $82,000 plus incentive.
- Salary is commensurate with your experience.