About Our Company
Envision Healthcare is on the front lines of change. Through our primary business units – Envision Physician Services, Evolution Health and AMSURG – our clinician-led organization is changing the face of healthcare by delivering high-quality care that elevates the patient experience.
Envision Healthcare is pioneering solutions to the toughest challenges in healthcare. We serve as a partner to help navigate the constantly evolving landscape of healthcare delivery, and we are vigilant in working with health systems and hospitals to identify opportunities to better serve our communities.
Our physicians, advanced practice providers and support teams are responsible for more than 30 million annual patient encounters across the U.S.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Data Admin position is responsible for maintaining data integrity, deploying code, and managing the Change Management processes. The Data Analyst collaborates with RCM department management to rectify imbalances and close fiscal periods. Data Admin staff are solely responsible for code deployment to production environments to ensure SOX compliance.
90% - Collaboration and Execution:
- Maintain the build environment and software revision history, ensuring software release notes are delivered by developers.
- Obtain test plans, business sign-off, and ensure documentation aligns with required checklists.
- Collaborate with configuration management, developers, project managers, testers, system administrators, and end-users to define and maintain installations, builds, and automation.
- Act as the primary liaison to RCM departments for rectifying out-of-balance conditions to enable closing of fiscal periods.
- Coordinate with the Management Reporting department to rectify data for monthly client reports.
- Take responsibility for correcting data errors in the Progress and Oracle databases.
10% Relationship Management:
- Provide updates to key stakeholders (business, clinicians, users, operations, IT), and committees on business requirements and their corresponding technical solutions (product development) using business terms.
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Read and adhere to the company's code of conduct, ethics statements, employee handbook(s), policies and procedures, and other corporate mandates, including mandatory training programs.
- Report any actual or suspected violations of the corporate compliance program, company policies and procedures, harassment, or other prohibited activities following the company's reporting policies.
- Seek clarification of policies whenever necessary, utilizing available resources from the Compliance, Human Resources, or Legal Department.
- Ability to identify and define problems, gather data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and rectify errors.
- Proficiency in understanding and interpreting basic financial data.
- Capability to interpret various instructions in different formats and handle both abstract and concrete variables.
- Effective collaboration skills with both technical (software development, engineers, architects, etc.) and non-technical partners and stakeholders (e.g., business, senior leadership) through clear and concise communication.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in an efficient manner while maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Knowledge of RCM business. Specific familiarity with Emergency, Hospitalist, and Surgery RCM business is a plus.
- Technical School Certification, Associates' Degree, or Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent combination of experience and education) is preferred.
- Exposure to Progress 4GL, Oracle, VB, and .NET are preferred.
- Knowledge of Health Care Billing concepts, Imaging, and Workflow systems is preferred.
- Experience with hospital billing systems and accounts receivables is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills are desired.
- Excellent communication skills, both over the telephone and in person, are required.
- Strong written skills for documentation and generating release notes are also required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should possess knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft Office Suite, SQL, Progress 4GL, Oracle
- Business and IT Automation
What we offer
Benefits: At Envision Healthcare, we offer benefits at the speed of your life. Our wide range of health and welfare benefits allow you to choose the right ones for you and your family. Best of all, qualifying employees are eligible to enroll from day one, so you can rest easy knowing you and your loved ones are protected. Envision Healthcare offers a variety of health and welfare benefit options to help protect your health and promote your wellbeing. The benefits offered include but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Limited Healthcare FSA, FSAs for Transportation and Parking & HSAs.
Paid Time Off
Envision Healthcare offers paid time off, 9 observed holidays and paid family leave. You accrue Paid Time Off (PTO) each pay period and depending on your position and can earn a minimum of 20 days and up to 25 days per calendar year.