About Our Company
UNICON International, Inc. is a top consulting firm in Columbus, Ohio and is dedicated to achieving total client and employee satisfaction. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small and medium sized businesses. We work with companies to help them define and meet their IT needs by providing high quality and competitively priced products and services. If you are interested in working for an organization where honesty, integrity and quality are among the core principles then apply today at UNICON!
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Selected Candidate Will Perform The Following Duties
- Candidate must have strong skills in data profiling, mapping , data modeling and data governance. Includes ability to query data repositories to determine Source to target mappings, data quality, completeness and transformation rules necessary for merging into target repositories
- Strong skills in Informatica, Informatica Data Quality, Information Analyzer, and IBM data architect, Erwin is big plus. Strong SQL skills are a must.
- Hands-on experience in creating/updating conceptual, logical, and physical data models most appropriately needed to satisfy the business requirements.
- Should be able to understand and explain complex data integration and extraction/transformation/load processes (ETL).
- Should be able to work with the business to define scope of Data-centric or supportive projects.
- Should be competent in reviewing Project Initiation Document, Reference/Domain value mapping.
- Should be able to work with Business and Architects to identify Pain points impacting data capabilities.
- Should be able to establish program/project specific Data Analysis approach.
- Should be competent at Source-Target Data mapping, S/T Record building/ Join conditions, writing transformations building data lineage.
- Should be able to conduct Peer Reviews.
- Should be able to support ETL/Test questions, output file validation, defect analysis.
- Should ensure data analysts (and other data leads, as necessary) are following standard work and best practices.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in the data and analytics, including large customer data bases and work with product, geographic, demographic, customer, prospect, producer, social, machine and unstructured data to identify trends and opportunities), business consulting, or data governance field and/or manipulation of complex high-volume data from a variety of sources.
- Experience successfully developing and implementing complex data and analytic solutions which meet business needs within tight time frames.
- Experience in AWS
- Programming in Python a plus
- Insurance Domain knowledge
- Experience with Complex Source to Target Data Mappings
- Mappings involving different source and target data structure
- Sound understanding of Data modeling and Database concepts
- Strong SQL skills
- Should be able to drive analysis independently with minimal SME support
- Ability to investigate all aspects pertaining to analysis
What we offer
Salary range: $107,000 -118,000