February 22, 2024
About Our Company
Advertising Production Resources (APR) is a Woman-Owned & Women-Led content creation optimization consultancy that oversees over $1 Billion in annual production spend and agency fees for 60+ advertisers around the globe. With hands-on production backgrounds in TV, Print, OOH, Digital Videos, Web, Mobile, Social, and Experiential, our 150+ team members around the world collaborate with advertisers and their creative resources to establish best practices & locate efficiencies in their content creation ecosystems. Our integrated approach and world-class benchmarking drives innovation, improves production acumen, and increases return on investment for all of our clients.
Job Description & Responsibilities
APR is an established, dynamic production consulting company with a modern, global view of the advertising industry and is seeking a DATA ANALYST with a passion for story-telling, an eye for detail, and a love for unlocking insights to drive data-driven decisions. In this role, you will work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams to help clients analyze their content creation investments.
APR’s proprietary data platform, ACERO, streamlines the process of tracking, analyzing, and delivering data solutions across various client teams. As a member of the data team, you arepivotal in developing insights from ACERO/the APR dataset that also serves as the foundation for future Data Products.
The scope of the Data Analyst responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze aggregated client data to develop advertising production industry benchmarks.
- Work with Advertising and Marketing industry executives and cross-functional senior leaders at APR to define valuable connections of global production ecosystem data (approaches, investment, and deliverable data) to broader Marketing activation investments.
- Analyze client account data and work with cross-functional teams to inform APR on data trends, issues, or processes that directly impact our clients and our organization.
- Fulfill client data requests, benchmark requests, and ad hoc report requests and generate insights for inclusion in reports such as Project Summaries, Quarterly Reports, and Annual Reports.
- Data-driven storyteller with the ability to translate complex data into clear, compelling, and actionable insights within quarterly and annual reporting of client activities.
- Recommend connections across different data sets to drive the value of client investment.
- Explore relational datasets within Tableau to unlock insights; Write high-quality queries to retrieve and analyze data.
- Manage data integrity within dashboard solutions.
- Engage with product, client, agency teams, and engineers as needed to support data products.
- Communicate complex ideas clearly at a management level, with excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Support business intelligence analysts and their Client teams on data trends, issues, or processes that will directly impact our clients and our organization.
- Regularly collaborate with Client Service and Production Advisory teams to review and analyze account data by extracting data-driven trends, insights, and learnings.
- Provide mentorship to associate and staff business intelligence analysts to help them develop their analytical skills and expertise.
- B.S. in Marketing or Data/Computer/Information Sciences preferred.
- Experience working with complex data sets/big data.
- Experience writing queries to elicit the appropriate data sets for reports.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate.
- Familiarity with Marketing Mix Models/content production/media data/analytics.
- Familiarity with platforms such as MediaOcean, Nielsen, iSpotTV, etc.
- Experience working with omnichannel communication analytics for both advertising agencies and clients-related work.
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of demonstrated experience in data analysis and analytics.
- Expert Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Excel and Google Sheets, and proficiency in SQL/PostgreSQL and PivotTables. Additionally, 2-3 years of experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools.
- Proven high level of collaboration skills and working positively with others with varying personalities within various work groups. Ability to communicate effectively and collaboratively and maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Proven ability to mentor others.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities,or qualifications associated with the job. The employee’s supervisor may assign other duties.
What we offer
The Data Analyst role offers a competitive compensation package anticipated to be in the $70k - 85k range, commensurate with experience.