February 22, 2024
About Our Company
At Campbell Soup Company, we’re proud of our rich history as the makers of the foods and beverages you know and love. It inspires our purpose: Connecting people through food they love.
Founded in 1869, today we are a focused brand powerhouse with two divisions: Meals & Beverages and Snacks. As a purpose-driven company, we play an integral role in society, from the food we make and the ways we make it to our longstanding commitment to the communities we call home and the environment.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- This position is responsible for supporting Supply Chain Data and Analytics strategies across our entire planning network, bringing business context and analytical expertise together, and working with data, statistical models, and interfaces to execute the Supply Chain.
- This position will partner with key business stakeholders to define business issues and opportunities, proactively identify emerging needs, product capabilities and features that will make a step change for the Supply Chain business user.
- This position supports data analysis and ad-hoc reporting database management, summarizing and presenting data in meaningful way to all levels of the organization.
- This role will serve as the trusted data and analytics planner/subject matter expert (SME) of the Supply Chain systems and data infrastructure.
- This role will perform data analysis and reporting from a variety of sources and provide actionable recommendations to other Supply Chain managers to drive best practice and repeatable models to improve service and working capital.
Responsibilities Include Developing And Delivering Across The Following Areas
- Supply Chain Metrics & Performance Reporting (Processes, system usage, performance metrics and implementing best practices across plants and divisions.)
- Managing and continuously improving global dashboards and scorecards.
- Translate data into executable and effective business intelligence reports.
- End to End Risk Management. (Demand- Operation- Logistics).
- Inventory Spend Analytics and Financial Benchmarking.
- Managing System Enhancements and Projects.
- Work cross-functionally to define problem statement, collect data, build analytical models and make recommendations to provide a competitive advantage for the business.
Information Management, Process Design and Metrics
- Creating a standard process and metrics by establishing aligned end to end supply chain best practices surrounding the weekly ERP/MRP processes.
- Improved master data setup & review surrounding new item launches, transitions, and discontinuations.
- Early identification and risk management around the "Tail" of the business.
- Develops and improves processes, tools, and methodologies to maximize planning and staff capabilities.
- Optimizing the use of SAP functionality, developing/managing inventory strategies to optimize service while minimizing cost.
- Develop advanced tools and methods to establish inventory and spend metrics.
- Develop Supply Chain Analytic Reporting capabilities surrounding the domino effect and risk on ad-hoc production/forecast changes.
- Responsible for developing inventory projection submissions to finance and performing variance analysis to reconcile and explain month end results including risks and opportunities.
- Create efficient, consolidated refreshable reports utilizing data from multiple sources by leveraging queries, pivot tables, statistical formulas, lookups, functions, and macros.
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiencies in reporting processes, including the automation of existing manual data sets. This includes everything from developing requirements to testing new reports.
- BA/BS in Business, Information Technology or equivalent work experience in supply chain planning, scheduling, or analytics.
- Quantitative and analytical experience and experience using decision-making tools, including predictive analytics, statistical modeling, and sensitivity analysis.
- Experience in data mining, testing & anomaly detection techniques, and change management.
- Strong influencing, negotiating, interpersonal savvy, and cross functional collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, managing, and measuring work, and process management skills.
- Knowledge of planning processes and tools. SAP experience preferred.
- Preferred Technical Skills: Microsoft Excel, Power Query, Power BI, Power Automate, MicroStrategy Suite, Microsoft SharePoint Designer
- Experience with transforming teams and processes. Strong team building, people development, and motivating others, even when working remotely.
- Good decision-making skills with a bias for action
- Understanding of manufacturing, planning, and logistics preferred but not required.
What we offer
Compensation And Benefits
The target base salary range for this full-time, salaried position is between
Individual base pay depends on work location and additional factors such as experience, job-related skills, and relevant education or training. Total pay may include other forms of compensation. In addition, we offer competitive health, dental, 401k and wellness benefits beginning on the first day of employment. Please ask your Talent Acquisition Partner for more information about our total rewards package.a