December 7, 2023
About Our Company
👋 We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company.
AI + Data + CRM = Customer Magic. ✨
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Field Program Success team is responsible for multiplying excellence and delivering programs which enable our entire distribution organization to amplify their performance through best-in-class peer enablement and mentorship. This role offers the chance for someone who is a self-starter, creative and organized to play a pivotal role in leading and supporting the delivery of a critical pillar for the enablement organization at Salesforce.
This position is responsible for leading the operations, measurement and logistics component of the programs. This ideal candidate has a proven track-record of being a proactive problem-solver and is incredibly organized. Optimally the candidate will have superb communication skills and experience, relationship building skills and a background in enablement and/or project management. The ideal candidate must relish operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and adaptable environment with a focus on sales.
- Ownership of project plan for key Academy & Learning Circle Programs
- Scaling work across Field Program team
- Creating and leading project tracker for key programs
- Leading key operational and logistical tasks for the programs
- Evaluating, measuring and reporting on program effectiveness
- Utilizing internal tools to track, report and analyze performance of programs
- Executing on key tasks to launch new Academies and Learning Circles
- 3+ years of data analysis/ program management experience
- Previous experience working in high-tech, fast paced environment
- Proven experience and success using Business Objects and other Business Intelligence tools. Tableau and Tableau CRM / Einstein Analytics required.
- Proficient in ability to work across the organization and a strong understanding of sales distribution teams
- Strong project management skills and an ability to lead a team in developing and delivering programs within a very high velocity, shifting environment.
- Strength in multi-tasking, organization, time management and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must have the ability to communicate with team members at varying levels, conceptually and tactically.
- Experience with tracking, reporting and analyzing performance of programs
- Ability to oversee a variety of projects/programs and supporting tools simultaneously
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work independently against tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment keeping a sharp eye on detail and accuracy.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to “turn on a dime”, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions.
What we offer
For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $76,700 to $105,500.