The education industry is changing rapidly… And we plan to lead the way.
Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi have spent their careers redefining the way people learn and making self-education the new norm…
Mastermind.com is the manifestation of their commitment.
Mastermind.com is helping people across the world use the tools and knowledge they already have to impact lives, spread knowledge, and profit along the way.
Ready to turn your knowledge into impact AND income?
Check out what Mastermind.com can do for you
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Financial Data Analyst. Join the largest brand disrupting the digital product space, backed by Dean Graziosi and Tony Robbins.
As a Financial Data Analyst at Mastermind.com, your passion lies in uncovering hidden patterns and extracting valuable information from large datasets. You will dive deep into the data we provide on customer churn/retention, financial metrics, user behavior on the Mastermind app, customer success, etc., uncovering valuable insights. You will need strong analytical intelligence and should be looking to grow and ready to own the reporting on this segment of our business.
- Consolidating and analyzing financial and customer data
- Preparing and presenting statistical and other financial data
- Tracking data as well as manipulating data from various applications
- Creating ad hoc financial reports and other types of financial analysis and report generation
- Researching, solving problems, and supporting forecasting and budgeting tools/models as needed
- Excellent compensation model based on experience ranging from $90k-110k.
- Mastermind.com is a career-driven company where you will have the potential to help people improve themselves, get to the next level in their businesses, and get better business results
- This Data Analyst position is based in Arizona. You will work from the Mastermind headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Designs custom trending reports and data displays for projects and standard report formats for ongoing functions based on organizational needs for information
- Participates in internal and external research projects by collecting, reviewing, and summarizing data
- Use/develop sophisticated models to analyze financial and customer data, spot trends, and develop forecasts
- Assess data-seeking opportunities to improve data or processes, including automation opportunities
- Generates presentations, graphics, forms, and other documents to demonstrate information flow and project results
- Collect, audit, and integrate data from a variety of sources for purposes of analyzing or inclusion into research or operating reports
- Analyze data and make recommendations to department managers to improve financial operating results and/or improve the quality of outcomes
- Take a lead role in the preparation of the annual budget
- Reviews monthly operating statistics and data and prepares operating reports
- Perform other duties as assigned