Riskified (NYSE:RSKD) empowers businesses to grow eCommerce revenues and profit by mitigating risk. The world’s largest merchants and prestige brands partner with Riskified for guaranteed protection against chargebacks, to fight fraud and policy abuse at scale and to improve customer retention. Supported by the largest team of eCommerce risk analysts, data scientists and researchers, Riskified’s machine learning platform analyzes the individual behind each interaction to provide real-time decisions and robust identity-based insights.
NYC. You will become a fraud expert, working closely with many internal teams (Sales, Integrations, Product, Analytics, Data Science etc.), and will be responsible for creating accurate performance projections for Riskified’s merchants.
You’ll leverage your analytical skills and knowledge of our product to provide meaningful insights to our enterprise merchants by conducting pilots for each merchant as a significant part in our pre-sale and onboarding process. Occasionally, you will even interact and share analysis directly with merchants.
What You'll Be Doing
- Simulate performance as part of the pre-sale and on-boarding of new merchants
- Resolve merchants’ onboarding queries on a day-to-day basis
- Lead pilots for enterprise merchants, working closely with our Sales Team and Operations team
- Use analytical tools in a high level technical environment
- Share deep analysis conclusions and sophisticated technical methods in a clear manner to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Deliver analytic insights for our Growth Teams
- Master the online fraud prevention domain through hands-on analysis of live data
- Become familiar with Riskified’s Machine Learning models and features and learn to utilize them
- Identify, research, and offer system-wide solutions for common issues
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without any Visa sponsorship (including OPTs)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree - preferably in a highly-quantitative field (i.e. mathematics, statistics, computer science, natural sciences), economics or business administration
- 2+ years hands-on work experience with SQL
- 2+ hands-on work experience with R or Python (functions creation, data wrangling)
- Strong analytical skills with complex data
- Experienced problem solver and critical thinker
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work simultaneously on different tasks and lead multiple projects
- A competitive streak and willingness to go the extra mile to win deals
Some Of Our NYC Benefits & Perks
- Our NYC team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office for all our team members
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!