About Our Company
Gridium is a leading decarbonization partner for building owners and their operators. We empower building teams to reduce energy spend and usage faster, deeper, and more economically—through a combination of AI-driven energy performance analytics and turnkey project development and financing solutions.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Gridium is looking for a Data Analyst to help us manage the next generation of energy and operations software tools for buildings. This is an entry level position focused mostly on data entry.
About The Job
A Data Analyst will be responsible for entering and auditing customer data, primarily utility bills and usage data. An average week may include the following:
- Provisioning new accounts: collecting all necessary information from PDF bills and utility websites and preparing a new account file
- Assisting with stale data: checking utility websites to make sure we have the most recent data possible
- Auditing utility bills and interval data: reviewing bills to ensure that the billing information matches the utility bill PDF and a number of other audits
- Uploading usage and bill data: collecting data from excel and PDF files, formatting it for upload and uploading into a database
- Ad hoc data entry/management projects
- We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, a fast starter and comfortable with working in a rapidly changing startup environment
- Intermediate or better competency with Microsoft Excel is a must
- Prior experience with data entry and analysis preferred
- Gridium requires full time employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved
- You must currently live in, and have the legal right to work in the United States
What we offer
The position comes with an annual salary of $40,000, an equity grant, a 401(k) with 4% match, a great health plan, vision, dental, generous parental leave, and a flexible vacation policy — we want you to take the time off you need so that you are happy and productive.