About Our Company
Get in the Ideas Business. At Regeneron we believe that when the right idea finds the right team, powerful change is possible. As we work together to discover, invent, and develop biopharmaceutical medicines, we’re creating whole new ways of thinking about science, manufacturing and commercialization. And whole new ways of thinking about health. So connect with us. Tell us about you. Learn more about our life-changing medicines. And join us, as we build a future we believe in. Please visit www.regeneron.com/social-media-terms for more information on how to engage with Regeneron on social media.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are currently looking to fill a Data Analyst - External Manufacturing position. The External Manufacturing Analyst is responsible for supporting External Manufacturing (EM) business operations activities to meet defined strategic imperatives and tactical goals. The Analyst analyzes key data to assist in development of EM strategy, EM process simplification and standardization initiatives.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Supports, monitors and analyzes metrics to identify gaps in current processes, improve service levels to internal and external customers, reduce waste and improve the value chain efficiency.
- Supports and maintains dashboard of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to develop and track metrics to measure performance and improve efficiency linked with EM bowling charts.
- Performs capacity data analysis in support of Planning/Scheduling for EM network.
- Drives A3 problem solving and Continuous Improvement in EM by using tools such as Data Analysis, Process Mapping, Direct Observation, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Supports Process Mapping and Kaizen events across the Supply Chain organization that are tied to Strategic EM imperatives.
- Supports all EM functions with ad hoc data analysis requests.
- Assists in development of presentations and EM strategy updates.
This Role May Be For You If You
- Knowledge of operations analysis and process design/improvement.
- Strong excel and data analysis skills.
- Strong SQL and Access Database skills.
- Familiarity with dashboarding tools i.e., Qlik, Power BI, Tableau etc.
To Be Considered For This Role You Must Hold
- Analyst: Requires BS/BA in business, engineering or related field and 2 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Senior Analyst: Requires BS/BA in business, engineering or related field and 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What we offer
Salary Range (annually)
$55,700.00 - $121,300.00