December 5, 2023
About Our Company
Cribl makes open observability a reality for today’s tech professionals. The Cribl product suite defies data gravity with radical levels of choice and control. Wherever the data comes from, wherever it needs to go, Cribl delivers the freedom and flexibility to make choices, not compromises. It’s enterprise software that doesn’t suck, enables tech professionals to do what they need to do, and gives them the ability to say “Yes.” With Cribl, companies have the power to control their data, get more out of existing investments, and shape the observability future. Founded in 2017, Cribl is a remote-first company with an office in San Francisco, CA.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Cribl is hiring an Operations Analyst for Marketing & CX who will be responsible for analyzing and deriving insights from our data with the ability to drive business outcomes for our Go-to-Market organization. This individual will serve a critical role in identifying trends, areas of improvement in our data, and collaborating on key data projects. This role reports to the Chief of Staff, Marketing & Customer Experience.
What You’ll Accomplish
- Work with Marketing stakeholders to fulfill ad-hoc analysis, identify opportunities for improvement, and measure impact of changes to help evolve our GTM data and its application for decision-making.
- Analyze results and compare to internal targets/goals to better understand overall effectiveness in building pipeline with the goal to derive insights to optimize our investments.
- Monitor trends, elevate issues due to data variances, and identify gaps in marketing data and devise solutions to fill those gaps to have full visibility of its business.
- Formulate conclusions/hypotheses and provide summary analysis to leadership and key stakeholders; including recommended actions with ability to create decks to provide storytelling with the data.
- Define KPIs and supporting metrics based on program objectives to inform campaign benchmarks and evaluate the effectiveness/efficiency of marketing campaigns, in conjunction with programs.
- Overall tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of our marketing activities and ad-hoc analytics requests in our BI and GTM tools.
- Partner and collaborate with the Data & Analytics team to provide requirements to build and deliver functional-specific reporting dashboards and automation.
- Maintain and improve monthly/quarterly/annual forecast by partnering with finance and revenue operations to align on marketing targets; develop budgets/financial modeling for a marketing organization, team, department, project, or initiative is a plus.
What You’ll Bring
- You have 3-5 years experience in marketing analytics in a data-driven operations role, business insights, or an equivalent role within a GTM function (Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience).
- Hands-on experience building reporting with the ability to derive insights and ability to build compelling visuals and information.
- Experience analyzing performance trends to advise planning and strategy with knowledge of the B2B lead lifecycle and the objectives of each marketing channel including each of the stages of the life cycle (TOFU/MOFU/BOFU).
- Passion for ‘detective work’ and have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to logically analyze complex processes and data sets to put solutions in place.
- A detail-oriented approach with the ability to articulate requirements to partner with the Data & Analytics team.
- Advanced skill set with marketing analytics tools and BI tools such as Looker with ability to build dashboards. Additional experience with Salesforce, Slack, JIRA, and Google Suite; Marketo and Bizible experience a plus!
- You genuinely care about helping people, and think of data not as an end in itself but as a means for the business to make decisions faster.
- Strong collaboration and communications skills, attention to detail, are highly productive and organized. Ability to navigate and achieve positive outcomes in an ambiguous environment.
What we offer
Salary Range $79,000 - $140,000
The salary for this role is dependent on geographic location. The salary offered within the range described will be based on the individual candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, Cribl also offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, a fertility treatment benefit, 401(k), equity, and eligibility for a discretionary company-wide bonus.