Clear skin can be life-changing, but it's not easy to see a dermatologist. At Curology, we provide prescription medications custom-formulated for each patient's skin and shipped directly to their door. We tailor the entire Curology experience specifically for patients with acne and anti-aging concerns, allowing us to provide incredibly personalized, effective and affordable care at scale.
We’ve assembled a committed team of dermatology providers and created a secure online platform, bringing professional acne care and prescription treatment to tens of thousands of people who wouldn’t otherwise be able to access or afford it. Curology helps people see tremendous, long-term improvements previously accessible only to a small percentage of the population. Our formulas are already on tens of thousands of sinks across the US.
Our technology enables 1:1 chats with real dermatology providers and lets users to share their journeys with an engaged and growing community. Members can upload photos and track their progress over SMS, as well as browse and post digital postcards to share victories and encourage others.
As a Marketing Data Analyst, you will leverage analytical expertise and problem solving skills to translate data into critical insights that will make our marketing more effective and efficient. In partnership with the broader growth marketing team, you will be instrumental in influencing business outcomes and strategy through the use of reporting and data visualization tools & techniques. The important work that you will spearhead is essential to the business, helping us establish the best path forward.
In This Role, You Will
- Build and analyze marketing dashboards and reports across channels and platforms to provide visibility and actionable insights; evaluate and define critical KPIs
- Help develop new user acquisition forecasts based on marketing investment strategy and track performance relative to goal, identifying root causes of changes in metrics
- Utilize multi-channel attribution to inform marketing spend targets, optimize channel mix, and inform creative sequencing
- Drive continuous learning by proactively identifying marketing opportunity areas to increase conversion, translating them into structured analysis, generating actionable insights, and advocating for proposed next steps to key stakeholders
- Perform strategic analysis (ongoing and ad hoc) to support marketing channel mix, and business growth
- Propose how to improve performance ad effectiveness, understand campaign behaviors and long-term trends, and identify new levers to help move key user growth metrics
You Will Be Successful If You Have
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills; a data nerd who is passionate about embedding data-based outcomes within the organization
- 2-5 years of experience evaluating paid media marketing performance (ideally at a direct-to-consumer company with a subscription model)
- Skilled in SQL and data visualization (ideally Tableau)
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Nice to have: Experience with Google Analytics + Amplitude, familiarity with R or Python is a plus
- Deep understanding of common statistical methods and applications (A/B testing, probability, regression)
- Experience with multi-channel attribution models and a comprehensive understanding of the marketing funnel
- Self-starter and able to work well with team members at all levels and across all functions
- Exceptional problem solver with the ability to transition between detailed data and high-level insights
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing landscape
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
You Will Love Working At Curology Because
- Amazing team culture and environment
- Awarded Great Place To Work & Inc.’s Best Workplace
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance are covered 90%+ for employees; flexible spending account; 401k
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free subscription to Curology!
- Company-sponsored happy hours and outings
- The base salary for this position will be between $90,000 to $145,000 depending on your experience, skillset, and geographic location.