A unique software company located in downtown Spokane, Washington. Two Barrels provides front-end, back-end, and marketing services for a wide variety of companies in the business formation and entity maintenance industries. This may sound obtuse or even possibly extremely boring, but in reality we're an anomaly: a profitable company with solid funding combined with the flexibility of a start-up. At Two Barrels, we give our employees the ability to push themselves (we give'em two barrels everyday!), try new ideas, and have fun. Plus, we pay well.
- Bachelor's (BA or BS) in business, computer science, or related field.
- 3 years of experience in marketing analytics using Postgres, SQL, mysql, mariadb, or aurora db.
- Ability to join data from multiple datasets.
- In-depth experience in creating and documenting detailed requirements for marketing processes.
- Ability to analyze and provide actionable marketing recommendations.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer centric approaches.
- Demonstrated fluency in tools like Excel, PowerPoint, Lucid Chart, JIRA and Confluence.
Why you might like this job:
- You are eager to ask questions and find out the "why".
- You want to be a part of a team making waves in their industry.
- You are motivated by KPI performance improvement.
- You're tired of being on a huge team.
- You want your work to have a long-term, meaningful purpose.