About Our Company
With over 30 years of experience in marketing and collective sales of $50 billion, Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group is the recognized industry leader in the planning, design, marketing, and sale of luxury residential development. Representing properties throughout the United States and in select international locations, Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group’s portfolio contains a curated collection of the world’s most desirable new addresses.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group is seeking an Operations & Data Analyst in our New York City headquarters. The position offers the exciting opportunity to work on new real estate developments with prominent developers and financial firms, as well as design visionaries, multi-disciplinary marketing experts and experienced sales teams.
The role entails a combination of data analysis, market research, and design strategy for a variety of projects and initiatives. This candidate will support the team in delivering insights and guidance to the CS leaders based on timely and accurate market intelligence. This role offers rare exposure to exceptional development professionals, real estate visionaries and participation in the predevelopment of residential and mixed-use new developments.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Track, organize and clean data related to company operations, sales, and residential real estate portfolio performance.
- Build, implement, and maintain processes related to data reporting and processing.
- Strategize how to improve data quality, expand data collection, and build performance benchmarks.
- Streamline internal data management and institute new analytics systems, dashboards, and reports.
- Work alongside technology and research teams, as well as outside vendors, to maintain our customer relationship management system and assist in the development of new features.
- Build analyses and present to senior management on topics including demographic and psychographic characteristics of home buyers, sales statistics, appointment volume, advertising efficacy, and marketing spend.
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams to implement data-driven decision-making processes throughout every phase of the real estate development and sales program.
- Prepare ad-hoc studies as needed for management, sales teams, and press/public relations.
- 1+ years working in data analytics, market research and/or New York real estate preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Familiar with data visualization programs such as Power BI and Tableau
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends, and synthesize into relevant conclusions
- Articulate and able to present to leaders and clients
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Experience handling and crafting deliverables
What we offer
$70,000 - $80,000; At Anywhere, actual compensation within that range will be dependent upon the individual’s skills, experience, and qualifications.