December 4, 2023
About Our Company
Evio is a pharmacy solutions startup that works with health plans to transform the medication experience for everyone: patients, providers, and the system at large. Using real world evidence, Evio will ensure every patient gets the right medication in a simple and affordable way.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are looking for a data analyst who has 2+ years' experience working in the health plan or pharmacy industries with knowledge of medical and pharmacy data to join our analytics team. This individual will be responsible for developing, preparing and maintaining quality data analytics that provide deep insights from a cost and clinical perspective. In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with leading industry experts to develop next-level skills.
In partnership with the clinical and technology teams, you will:
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to evaluate the financial impact of various Evio initiatives and strategic partnerships using best-practice modeling.
- Create standard reporting outputs, models, and customized summaries to assist internal Evio teams.
- Monitor and update supplemental data sources that enrich data collected from founding Plans.
- Work closely with the clinical team to identify potential clinical opportunities from analysis of claims data and translate these opportunities into financial and clinical metrics.
- Identify opportunities and recommend innovative solutions based on insights gained from modeling and clinical insights.
- Establish internal benchmarks to monitor the validity of the ongoing data extracts compiled from the five founding Plans.
- Provide guidance to technology team for data used in reporting and by external vendors.
- Work independently and efficiently in role.
The skills and experience you bring to this role include:
- 2+ years of experience as a data analyst at a PBM or health plan.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel/Access and SQL and/or similar business analytic or modeling tools such as Tableau.
- Superior problem-solving capabilities and learning agility with an attention to detail.
- Experience working with medical and pharmacy claims data.
- Familiarity with Medispan (or First Databank) and medical coding (HCPCs, CPTs) systems and applying these codes in analytics.
- Collaborative team player mentality with a passion for using data to inform decisions.
- Experience in working with large, complex databases and process automation.
- Bachelor's degree
What we offer
Anticipated annual base pay range: $80,000 - $90,000.
At Evio, we're committed to building a competitive compensation package to honor the value our teammates bring as well as attract and retain top talent that is aligned with our culture, mission and values. Compensation includes base pay (range shown) and could include other variable compensation opportunities depending on job seniority, location, and date of hire. Evio also offers a number of attractive benefits to eligible teammates including health insurance, retirement savings, life and disability insurance, paid and unpaid time off, and other benefits to make sure Evio teammates and families are well supported.