December 7, 2023
About Our Company
Operating across every dimension of commercial real estate, CBRE sees more so you can do more.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Data Analyst collects and analyzes data to identify trends and provide clients with valuable information that they can use to improve operational and businesses practices. The core d uties of this role include identifying reporting requirements , gathering and analyzing data , providing valuable insights to decision-makers through easy-to-understand graphs, charts, tables, and reports.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Become familiar with core business, operations and services provided by CBRE/Buildingi
- Interpret data, workflow, user , or stakeholders’ inputs, documents, and analyze results
- Identify , analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Communicate key insights and findings to project team s
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve processes, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Understand capabilities and limitations of systems and database concepts
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Create and maintain reports, dashboards, and/or supporting processes using SDLC methodology
- Perform quality assurance
- Filter and normalize data by reviewing data, reports, dashboards, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions, and make recommendations
Business Process And Planning
- Work with project teams to prioritize business and information needs
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques
- Technical expertise in techniques regarding data models and database design development
- Sound knowledge of and experience with reporting/dashboarding packages , ie : PowerBI , Tableau, Datas t udio , SSRS, Plx , etc.
- Strong knowledge of databases (MS SQ L , BigQuery , etc )
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Effective analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Preferred: Familiarity with IWMS /CAFM Systems such as TRIRIGA or SpaceIQ /ARCHIBUS
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE
Associates Degree or equivalent combination of technical training and at least 3-5 years of related data and business analysis experience in a related field.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
What we offer
CBRE carefully considers multiple factors to determine compensation, including a candidate’s education, training, and experience. The minimum salary for the position is $75,000 annually and the maximum salary for the position is $125,000 annually. The compensation that is offered to a successful candidate will depend on the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. Successful candidates will also be eligible for a discretionary bonus based on CBRE’s applicable benefit program.