February 27, 2024
About Our Company
Lume Whole Body Deodorant for pits, privates and beyond is clinically proven to block odor all day, controls odor for 72 hours and is more effective than a shower with soap alone. Smell Better Naked!
Job Description & Responsibilities
As the Retention Analyst for Lume Deodorant, you will play a critical role in optimizing customer retention strategies, increasing repeat purchases, and driving incremental revenue growth. This position will be responsible for conducting data analysis, running incrementality tests, and providing insights to support our email marketing, SMS efforts, and overall retention initiatives. We are looking for a results-oriented problem solver, skilled at collaborating with the performance marketing team to influence, educate and drive revenue.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze customer data and behavior to identify opportunities for improving retention rates, increasing customer lifetime value, and driving repeat purchases.
- Study and understand customer cross-shopping behavior between brand and channels for a single brand to gain a holistic understanding of retention dynamics.
- Design and analyze incrementality tests to evaluate the effectiveness of retention marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop predictive models and segmentation strategies to identify high-value customer segments and personalize retention efforts.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to optimize email marketing and SMS campaigns, including content, timing, and targeting, to maximize engagement and retention.
- Work directly with the Data team to build reporting dashboards that help monitor key retention metrics, trends, and KPIs. Review and distill insights and dig in to identify drivers and explanatory factors.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams, including product, customer service, and ecommerce operations, to ensure a cohesive and seamless customer experience.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in retention marketing and ecommerce.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in data analysis, preferably in the eCommerce industry.
- Strong proficiency in data analysis tools and languages like SQL, Python, R, or similar (experience in Looker is a major plus).
- Capable of independently analyzing business inquiries or hypotheses, discerning the pertinent data and analyses required to address them, and generating insights to validate or refute said inquiries or hypotheses.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and present complex findings to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of eCommerce industry trends, metrics, and best practices.
This role can be done remotely, however there may be location constraints based on where Harry's is registered and able to employ individuals. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints. We are authorized and able to employ individuals in many, but not all states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where we are registered or able to employ individuals, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more.
What we offer
We can’t quantify all of the intangible things we think you’ll love about working at Harry’s, like the exciting challenges we tackle, the smart and humble team you’ll get to work with, and our supportive and inclusive culture. That said, our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of our total rewards package, which also includes a comprehensive set of benefits and our equity program. The base salary hiring range for this position is $100,000-$110,000 , but the final compensation offer will ultimately be based on the candidate’s location, skill level and experience.