December 2, 2023
About Our Company
Lyra Health is a leading provider of innovative mental health benefits for more than 15 million global employees and dependents and is transforming mental health care by creating a frictionless experience for members, providers, and employers. Using matching technology and an innovative digital platform, Lyra quickly connects companies and their employees — plus spouses and children — to world-class therapists, mental health coaches, and personalized medication prescribing. Leading employers partner with Lyra to deliver tailored, value-driven mental health benefits to their people. With Lyra, benefits leaders can offer employees fast, reliable access to providers who practice evidence-based mental health care treatments.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Revenue Analytics team supports our customer-facing teams and works cross-functionally to enable and support the growth of the company with data enablement and data-driven insights.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Data Analyst to join our team. This role will be responsible for developing scalable solutions to transform large, complex data sets into insightful analysis and tableau visualizations.
The ideal candidate is a technical problem-solver with experience in data analysis, visualization, business intelligence, and data modeling. The role will require strong collaboration with technical teams such as Business Intelligence and Data Engineering, as well as internal stakeholders such as Customer Success, Go-to-Market, and Finance. Applicants should be comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the challenge of complex problems.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation to streamline data analysis and reporting
- Create and maintain reports, dashboards, and visualizations using Tableau to communicate key business metrics to stakeholders at scale with best practices
- Work with large data sets pulled from various systems and databases. Independently ascertain how to query data and run ad hoc analysis to drive insights
- Build scalable solutions and automate workflows using dbt, Python, R, and Snowflake. Develop projects and partner with Business Intelligence for larger automations that impact multiple teams
- Work with other technical teams to ensure data quality and data integrity, and to optimize data processes
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand their data needs and provide insights that drive business decisions
- Develop a deep understanding of our business operations, products, and customers to drive revenue growth
- Analyze large and complex datasets to identify trends, patterns, and insights
- Ensure alignment on metrics across the organizationWork within ambiguity to define requirements and solve complex problems
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics, analytics engineering, business intelligence or data engineering
- Strong SQL skills with knowledge of programing best practices and experience working with large datasets
- Strong data visualization tools such as Tableau and a deep understanding of how to build for scale
- Familiarity with statistical analysis tools such as R or Python
- Expertise in automation workflows using dbt, Python, R, and Snowflake
- Experience working with technical teams such as Business Intelligence and Data Engineering
What we offer
As a full-time Data Analyst, you will be employed by Lyra Health, Inc. The anticipated annual base salary range for this full-time position is $85,000 - $130,000. The base range is determined by role and level, and placement within the range will depend on a number of job-related factors, including but not limited to your skills, qualifications, experience and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses.
Annual salary is only one part of an employee’s total compensation package at Lyra. We also offer generous benefits that include:
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, life and disability insurances)
- Lyra for Lyrians; coaching and therapy services
- Equity in the company through discretionary restricted stock units
- Competitive time off with pay policies including vacation, sick days, and company holidays
- Paid parental leave
- 401K retirement benefits
- Monthly tech stipend
- We like to spread joy throughout the year with well-being perks and activities, surprise swag, free food and snack deliveries each month, regular community celebration…and more!