Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections--whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible--providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company's inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies. Today, with more than 71,000 employees worldwide, this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in the company's core development areas of routing and switching, as well as in advanced technologies such as home networking, IP telephony, optical networking, security, storage area networking, and wireless technology. In addition to its products, Cisco provides a broad range of service offerings, including technical support and advanced services.
Cisco sells its products and services, both directly through its own sales force as well as through its channel partners, to large enterprises, commercial businesses, service providers, and consumers.
In this critical role, you will provide new levels of insight into success programs to ensure frictionless renewal of Cisco recurring revenue offers and fine-tuning of success plays to drive segmented execution. This role is part of the Customer Success (CS) team operating in partnership with multiple teams within the Cisco Customer Experience (CX) organization. You are a connector correlating insights across many functions to dramatically impact the trajectory of our recurring revenue renewals business via success and sales programs.
- Generate insights for success programs by monitoring opportunity funnels from our renewals specialists to ensure "at risk" customer profiles are addressed by success, sales, or renewal programs.
- Map opportunity funnel accounts "at risk" to Customer Success insights linking sales, renewal, and customer success teams.
- Evolve the precise tracking/modeling of renewing install base in partnership with the CX Data & Analytics team.
- Link risk profiles to lifecycle analytics to determine if plays & adoption insights have a meaningful impact.
- Align SW attrition and SW conformance insights to programs.
- Align insights to SW Buying Program Evolution.
- Provide insights for the evolution and integration of CS tooling.
- Generate reports to assess and determine accounts that require customer success intervention to gain the uptake of our current products and rollout of new features and products.
- Perform ad hoc analyses of business performance trends and insights that inform executive decisions.
- Deep dive analytics on high-impact topics such as drivers of adoption or risk by customer segment and the long-term impact on Customer Success.
- Design and build data models and pipelines to support the increasing scale and complexity of the CS organization, as an example:
- Monetization of offerings/bundles
- Staffing Models
- Partner Incentives
- Tools & Integrations
- Adoption Trending (among others)
- Act as the CS primary representative for analytics, responsible for managing relationships with department leaders. Work cross-functionally with other teams to answer questions that bridge many teams.
- Model and report on data in SFDC, Gainsight, and other tools to monitor and understand internal performance and trending.
Our minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is required, with a major in an analytical or technical field strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of analytical experience, ideally in product / BI analytics, business operations (Customer Success specifically is a plus), or consulting.
- Experience with reporting and visualization platforms (e.g., Tableau, Looker).
- Extensive experience using MSFT Excel and pivoting.
- Creative problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle and get things done.
- Willingness to take on significant challenges and own the results from brainstorming solutions to execution.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively across product, marketing, analytics, and engineering functions.
- Consistent track record of delivering zero-defect answers and ability to catch and correct errors.
- Your role is people, data, and communications intensive; it requires excellent leadership, critical thinking, independence, organization, data analysis, presentation, and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of SFDC reporting and Excel data file manipulation to generate actionable insights. Comfortable with Salesforce, Excel, and other data analysis tools and databases (Tableau, Looker, Snowflake, etc.)
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills with the flexibility to shift priority projects as required. Excellent written and verbal communication, including the ability to communicate complex ideas via simple and intuitive communications
- Analytical skills to develop insights into complex business issues
- Strong business acumen and decision-making ability
- Ability to influence others yet be open to different perspectives
$108,600/yr - $150,900/yr