Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture’s federal business has served every cabinet-level department and some of the largest federal organizations for more than 30 years. With 13,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers, Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time, helping them evolve to be more impactful, responsive, efficient, and resilient.
The Data Analyst for NPI Operations will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with supply chain business stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Provide analytical support to functional areas of Supply Chain Operations which could include Procurement, Planning, New Product Introduction (NPI), Logistics, etc. These functional areas will usually support Operations for Data Center Deployments.
- Assess the completeness and accuracy of new data sources and data processing techniques.
- Gather business requirements and determine most effective and efficient reporting platform.
- Design and develop metrics and reports, dashboards and analyses to drive key business decisions in the supply chain space.
- Conduct large scale data analysis and modeling to derive actionable insights.
- Model data and build comprehensive dashboards that evaluate business effectiveness and impact. Further improve and optimize dashboard user experience.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Automate manual execution processes.
- Provide periodic reporting of KPIs and metrics to business stakeholders.
- Work with team to conduct root cause analyses, communicate improvement recommendations and resolve escalations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Data Analyst
- Minimum 1 year of experience using SQL
- Degree in Data Analytics
- Experience using Data visualization tools such as PLX, Data Studio, or Tableau
- Experience in Supply Chain Operations
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven, ability to work in an unstructured environment with minimal supervision
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Ability to analyze an enormous amount of complex data, and deliver meaningful conclusions that can be turned into actionable decisions
- Experience using ETL tools and standard query languages
Compensation at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors, which may include but are not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set, and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Albany County, NY, California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below.
Information on benefits is here.
Role Location Hourly Range
California $22.26 to $57.98
Colorado $22.26 to $50.10
New York - Albany $20.63 to $46.39
New York City $25.77 to $57.98
Washington $23.70 to $53.37