December 6, 2023
About Our Company
Special Case is a web integrator specializing in the development of complex web sites and online stores, mass web services, chat bots, mobile applications, B2B, B2C and B2B2C applications, integration gateways and other automation tools.
Job Description & Responsibilities
As the Data Analyst for the Security Analytics & Innovation team you will help in the development, deployment and administration of Analytical Products as well as Metrics & Reporting that supports the Security strategy, decision making and controls within the organization. To be successful you must be driven and well-organized, with strong learning abilities and be open to creative problem-solving activities. This is an entry level role requiring the individual to have the aptitude to learn and to participate in the activities related to cybersecurity incident response, support, and maintenance activities. If this sounds like you, please keep reading and apply!
- Create and update policies/procedures and system documentation as it relates to existing and new Analytical products, Metrics & Reporting packages, and Security Controls Map process flows from end to end for research purposes
- Organize and maintain a Metrics & Reporting Inventory
- Manage successful Metrics & Reporting Delivery
- Perform ad-hoc Analysis that contributes to strategy and decision making
- Aid team supporting Automation maturity efforts
- Assist with researching Security platform systems and processes
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on policies and procedures
- Work individually and with your team to meet and exceed established goals
- Schedule and facilitate meetings as needed
- High School/GED AND two years of Administrative support experience OR Equivalent education/experience.
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, R Studio, SQL
- Familiarity in working with structured and unstructured data sources
- Excellent verbal and written communications; ability to explain project risks and issues, research analysis, and technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Highly motivated with strong organizational, analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build strong partnerships and to work collaboratively with all business and technical areas.
What we offer
Salary: $ 150,000.00 Per Year