The Career Accelerator for Software Engineers!
Outcoder iO stands as an exceptional coaching and skill development service focusing on the enhancement of both technical prowess and communication skills. It equips engineers with the necessary tools to expedite their employment search and thrive in their professional journeys.
- Work in close collaboration with the Business Intelligence Lead, Federal Data Lead, and other Program teams
- Develop, maintain, and improve BI tools, build and enhance standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Manage various data sets and active Google workbooks with adjacent contract teams, monitor and analyze financial health information at the project and program levels
- Communicate with client leadership to assess data needs and emerging requirements
- Work with large data sets, workbooks, and spreadsheets to manipulate and manage program-level information using macros, queries, scripts, etc.
- Gather requirements and lead the development of long-term data management tools, processes, and solutions based on organizational needs.
- Be comfortable working with collaboration tools such as; Google Suite, Microsoft Office
- Providing general support to the client including, but not limited to, analysis, data calls, financial management, risk management, audits, and project management-related tasks.