December 5, 2023
About Our Company
UST is a global digital transformation solutions provider. For more than 20 years, UST has worked side by side with the world’s best companies to make a real impact through transformation. Powered by technology, inspired by people and led by purpose, UST partners with their clients from design to operation. With deep domain expertise and a future-proof philosophy, UST embeds innovation and agility into their clients’ organizations. With over 30,000 employees in 30 countries, UST builds for boundless impact—touching billions of lives in the process.
Job Description & Responsibilities
UST is searching for a Data Analyst who will provide expertise in data analysis techniques using software tools. Under supervision, streamline business processes.
- Design and manage the reporting environment, which includes data sources, security, and metadata.
- Provide technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Support the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assess tests and implement new or upgraded software. Assist with strategic decisions on new systems. Generate reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshoot the reporting database environment and associated reports.
- Identify and recommend new ways to streamline business processes
- Illustrate data graphically and translate complex findings into written text.
- Locate results to help clients make better decisions. Solicit feedback from clients and build solutions based on feedback.
- Train end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Set FAST goals and provide feedback on FAST goals of repartees
- Available on rotational shift basis to support applications between 7 am EST - midnight EST.
- Weekend support may be needed
What You Need
- Ab Initio, SQL,ETL Testing skills
- Database languages such as SQL
- A programming language such as R or Python
- Analytical tools and languages such as SAS & Mahout.
- Proficiency in MATLAB.
- Data visualization software such as Tableau or Qlik.
- Proficient in mathematics and calculations.
- Efficiently with spreadsheet tools such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Operating Systems and software platforms
- Knowledge regarding customer domain and subdomain where the problem is solved
- Business Analysis, Data Analysis, On Call Support, Production Operations
What we offer
Salary Range for Remote role:
$88,000 - $132,000
Our full-time, regular associates are eligible for 401K matching, and vacation accrual and are covered from day 1 for paid sick time, healthcare, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance benefits. Depending on the role, some associates may also be eligible for stock options.