December 4, 2023
About Our Company
Lakeview Loan Servicing, LLC (“Lakeview”) is a uniquely qualified mortgage finance company dedicated to assisting our customers with efficient and affordable refinancing options. We have already helped thousands of customers to save hundreds of dollars each month by refinancing their mortgages.
We seek people who are experienced in their respective fields and share our commitment and drive. In return, we provide our employees an exceptional workplace, one that challenges their capabilities, rewards their achievements and encourages their growth.
Lakeview Loan Servicing, LLC, services residential mortgage loans, owns mortgage servicing rights (MSRs) and originates residential mortgage loans.
Job Description & Responsibilities
This role is fully remote and can also take advantage of our office in Coral Gables, FL.
Responsible for spending time researching, writing reports, interpreting data, assisting with the development of data flow and business requirements, researching and validating data mappings in the various reporting environments. Will review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies. Key member in offering guidance and support to the different business units with report development and how to source specific data. This position will need to provide direction and guidance to the MSR Data team.
Analyzes and interprets large data sets to uncover trends, patterns, and opportunities. The ability to gather, view and analyze data using various technical utilities. The analysis can be performed for several reasons including, but not limited to the following:
- to determine the root cause of a production application error
- to find patterns in data that can assist in business process improvement.
- to study data with the purpose of predicting future outcomes for business situations surrounding the data in question
- work with IT to develop mapping documents, data models, and data dictionaries.
- analyze requirements and conduct research to validate requirements and data sources.
- maintain updates and changes to requirements documents.
- monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports.
- prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides direction and assistance to other analysts.
- Acts as a mentor to analysts in the department.
- Works with business to document current processes and desired future results into comprehensive business requirements documents that IT can use to design technical solutions to reach the desired business goal.
- Anticipate and provide comprehensive feedback to IT/ Developers with business needs.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improve systems by studying current practices, designing modifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements.
- Suggest changes to management using analytics to support recommendations.
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analysis to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Facilitate business requirements sessions.
- Document business requirements.
- Operates autonomously and solves problems independently.
- Conduct review sessions and obtain requirements sign-off
- Additional tasks as needed.
- 3+ years Data Analysis experience
- Experience managing large and complex data set.
- Data architecture experience
- Prior experience using Transact-SQL (3+ year’s database development experience)
- College degree preferred.
- Mortgage Industry background preferred.
What we offer
The salary range for this role is $90,000 to $105,000; however, Lakeview considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, and a candidate’s work experience.