December 5, 2023
About Our Company
Built on a foundation of trust, integrity and promise, we proudly serve over 71,000 outstanding organizations and more than 17 million individuals. ¹ We take great pride in helping people with saving, investing and advice, while providing them with the tools and resources they need to help reach their financial goals. We’re continuing to grow — and innovate — every day.
Our mission is to empower financial freedom for all. That mission starts by delivering advice, personalized guidance and critical support. We strive to meet the unique needs of everyone we serve and embrace the opportunity to inspire them along their journey.
Job Description & Responsibilities
As a Marketing Data Analyst Manager, you will lead the effort to identify, map and transform data elements from across enterprise data sources to meet the needs of marketing. You will lead the development, build out, testing, and maintenance of a robust marketing data mart. You'll also lead the development of automated campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a mix of strong business analysis, database skills and experimental design.
What You Will Do
- Lead the effort to deliver necessary data, develop testing strategies, and optimize marketing campaigns. You will strategically identify the automated campaign landscape to identify gaps between current and desired end-states.
- Design Marketing experiments, optimization strategies, testing methodologies and measurement methods.
- Work with data warehouse, architecture and other IT teams to support ongoing build out of a marketing data mart. Optimize joint development efforts, including working with third-party vendors.
- Analyze data structure and format to determine how best to transform data to meet required needs. Map data across existing and new data sources and support development of data feeds between databases and applications.
- Develop logic to transform data elements into the required structure and format for marketing use
- Support the buildout of automated marketing campaigns to determine eligibility criteria and data definitions, write eligibility query code, build testing and measurement models, analytical assessment and optimization
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, math, computer science or business related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience with data and business analysis
- Self-starter able to adapt to changing conditions/requirements
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong database knowledge and skills
- SQL skills & database experience
What Will Set You Apart
- Experience with SAS and Tableau or similar technologies a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
What we offer
What We Offer You
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus ten paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
The salary range below shows the typical minimum to maximum base salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
Base Salary Range