In the midst of the housing affordability crisis, Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $45 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets. The Rhino team is passionate about improving the quality of life for people everywhere by providing simple solutions for humanity's modern-day problems. We are looking to connect with talented and passionate people that share our vision to join our team.
As part of the Data Analytics team, you will empower data-driven decision making at both strategic and tactical levels by partnering with stakeholders across the organization, helping to build the foundation of a company that is positioned to revolutionize renting.
In This Role You Will
- Use your analytical and problem solving skills to support data-driven decision making and help drive the company’s highest priority strategic and operational initiatives
- Collaborate cross functionally with product managers and data engineers to ensure the data being captured is comprehensive, accurate and meets business needs
- Find solutions to novel and unstructured problems - armed with a strong grasp of the business problem at hand and the ultimate goal,dive into the details while maintaining a view of the big picture and come up with solutions supported by data
- Perform analyses to explore and interpret data to generate actionable insights and recommendations that enables quick, but informed decision making
- Synthesize your complex analyses, visually and in writing, to effectively communicate the core takeaways for audiences including the company at large, functional leaders and executives
- Gain deep knowledge of specific areas of the business; work closely with functional leaders to drive strategic/operational initiatives and track and analyze performance
- Help foster a culture of data-driven decision making - build dashboards, tools, and models and that empower our teams to analyze their performance and answer their own questions
Base Salary Range:$115,000 - $143,000
Rhino has partnered with a number of compensation benchmarking tools to determine competitive and fair market pay bands for our size and stage. Our goal is to ensure each employee is paid equitably and competitively while also maintaining a consistent and standardized methodology.
Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors including qualifications for the role, experience level and balancing internal equity relative to other Rhinos.
Base Salary Is Just One Part Of Our Total Rewards Package Here At Rhino. In Connection With This Position, We Also Offer
- Remote location
- Competitive cash compensation package including base salary, performance bonus, and other financial perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage (90% employer contribution) - eligible from your start date
- Unlimited PTO Policy, quarterly team recharge days focused on mental and physical wellness
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Bi-annual performance reviews and ongoing professional coaching and development opportunities with external partners
- Remote-first work culture with opportunities to collaborate as a team in person
- Opportunities to participate in ongoing diversity, inclusion and equity programming or join an ERG
- 401(k), HSA, Life & Disability Insurance Coverage ($0 employee contribution for additional insurances)
- Monthly lifestyle stipend to fit your needs (meals, wellness, co-working)