We exist to give you permission to be unabashedly yourself...unless you’re an asshole. Since 2015, we’ve made $25 Active Sunglasses for Anyone that are No Slip. No Bounce. All Polarized. All Fun. goodrs can be purchased directly at goodr.com; at our Los Angeles-based retail store, The goodr Cabana; and through leading national retailers like REI, Fleet Feet, Public Lands and more.
All of our products speak to the four Fs: Fun, Fashionable, Functional and ‘Ffordable, which make them perfect for running, beasting, biking, golfing, skiing, snowboarding or really anything active. goodr has received accolades from leading media outlets like Runner's World, Outside, Men's Health, Women's Health, Bicycling, and GQ, so we know we’re doing something right.
We say data - you say yaaaay!! Are you the person who gets excited about analyzing data? You've created your own spreadsheet to collect data about your favorite football team? Of course it is so detailed that you could go into the sports statistics business with it. To be honest, we don't get it, but we think that this position might be the right fit for you.
As our Sales Analyst you will report to the Director of Business Intelligence while providing the team with strategic dashboards and reports that can help drive decisions around performance.
- Lead routine and ad-hoc analysis of our sales performance and provide insights to our sales team
- Perform historical sales and retailer reporting and trend analysis
- Identify needs for analysis and collaborate with sales team to develop sales forecasts
- Conduct analysis of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual key performance indicators (KPI) and business drivers for presentation to senior management
- Understand and monitor relevant data/trends to determine potential impacts to business results and incorporate this information into forecasts and analyses
- Develop and update sales forecasts and sales pipeline reports
- Create and maintain company and weekly Dashboards
- Implement and support continuous improvement in data analytics, business intelligence, and reporting efficiency and effectiveness
- Lead continuous improvement opportunities to improve forecasting, cost structuring, planning and reporting processes
- Present to key role holder your findings and recommendations
- Support sales operations director in overall operations of the company
- Other projects or duties as assigned
- Communicate effectively with the cross-functional teams to address their needs
- Communicate and elevate concerns and issues with the management team as needed
About The Ideal Candidate
- May or may not have a degree...we don’t care (bonus points for Basset Hound Science or Dinosaur Law)
- 3 - 6 years of proven working experience in a sales analytics role with a record of demonstrated achievement utilizing data to drive action
- 3+ years of experience analyzing complex data
- Proficiency with data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, or similar)
- Proven comfort with large data sets and the tools to manage large data sets in order to facilitate a dynamic sales environment
- Expert level in Excel, proficient in SQL and Microsoft Office
- Experience effectively working with and presenting information to senior management
- Strong analytical skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to various situations at the same time
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and ownership of tasks
- Loves everything above
- Asks a lot of questions
- Loves the work more than a paycheck
- Loves getting and giving feedback
- Is into personal growth
- Is proactive and an independent problem solver (Can you google a question?)
Here's what we expect the hiring process for this role to be, should all go well with your candidacy. This entire process is expected to take 8 weeks to complete and you'd be expected to start on a specific date.
- Fill out a form with basic questions
- 20 minute introductory meeting with hiring manager
- 30 minute culture interview with a HR team member
- 90 minute in-person interviews with peers and manager
- Final assignment and presentation
To Get The Process Started, Submit The Following
- Cover letter showing your personality. Seriously. No boring corporate speak allowed.
- Links to projects or groups you’re involved with (if you have them)
- A drawing of an octopus fighting a pirate (not joking)