December 2, 2023
About Our Company
DraftKings Inc. is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company created to fuel the competitive spirit of sports fans with products that range across daily fantasy, regulated gaming and digital media. Headquartered in Boston, and launched in 2012 by Jason Robins, Matt Kalish and Paul Liberman, DraftKings is the only U.S.-based vertically integrated sports betting operator. DraftKings is a multi-channel provider of sports betting and gaming technologies, powering sports and gaming entertainment for operators in 17 countries.
Job Description & Responsibilities
As a Senior Sportsbook Data Analyst, you’ll support data analysis and reporting efforts to inform our current and future initiatives. Through cross-functional collaboration and inventive metrics building, you will enable teams across our organization to make smarter, better, and faster decisions.
What you’ll do as a Senior Sportsbook Data Analyst
- Monitor sportsbook performance and diagnose areas of opportunity. Example areas include high-value customer analysis, state and sport trends, and promotion optimization.
- Develop data analysis and reports to measure and inform sportsbook initiatives and use those to guide business decisions.
- Conduct analyst-driven “deep dives” that explore broad topics and inspire new ways of thinking about our customers and products.
- Provide opportunity size for major promotional events to help the Sportsbook team capitalize on significant sporting events.
- Mentor and coach other analysts across the business using best practices.
- Work cross-functionally across promotions, customer retention management, operations, and VIP to understand customer behavior.
What you'll bring
- 3+ years of business analytics experience, preferably at a sportsbook or gaming provider.
- Ability to take complicated problems and build simple frameworks.
- Comfortable presenting complicated data views to cross-functional audiences and senior leadership.
- Expertise in SQL/Snowflake, and Excel. Proficiency in Tableau or similar data visualization tool.
- Experience with R, Python, or statistical programming languages a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or another relevant discipline.
What we offer
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $89,600.00 - $134,400.00, plus bonus, equity, and benefits as applicable. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.