December 5, 2023
About Our Company
Lily AI is the first platform that bridges the gap between brand-speak and customer-speak to drive exponential growth for companies large and small. Lily AI seamlessly injects customer-centric product attributes into site search engines, recommendation systems, SEO/SEM capabilities and item setup processes to drive exponential lifts in traffic, conversion, revenue and brand loyalty.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Lily AI is a female-founded retail AI company empowering retailers and brands by bridging the gap between merchant-speak and customer-speak. Leveraging computer vision, natural language processing, machine learning, and vertical-specific large language models (LLMs), Lily AI enhances customer shopping experiences by injecting consumer-centric language throughout the retail technology ecosystem. Interoperable with leading eCommerce platforms, Lily AI maximizes existing tech investments to deliver upwards of 9-figure revenue lift through improved product attribution, enhanced discovery, and higher customer conversion. Learn more at www.lily.ai.
In this role, you will:
- Utilize quantitative analysis techniques to analyze large data sets and generate meaningful insights to inform decision-making.
- collaborate with various internal teams, including Product and Engineering, to implement standard experimentation methodologies and designs.
- Continuously evaluate our experimentation platform to ensure that we measure the appropriate business metrics, apply statistical best practices, and achieve positive business outcomes.
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis of metrics lift using causal-inference methods and innovative approaches, and communicate your findings to stakeholders and senior management.
- Develop statistical models to gain insight into customer behavior and the factors that impact experimentation results.
- Foster a spirit of curiosity and strive to identify emerging trends and insights to help us enhance the customer experience and grow the business.
What we consider critical for the role:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst.
- Master's degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Strong understanding of statistical techniques, such as significance testing, power calculations, and causal inference. Advanced training in statistics is preferred.
- Experience with Retail or other customer industries, especially e-commerce.
- Experience with Web Analytics tools like Adobe/ Google Analytics.
- Proven experience designing metrics and creating systems to generate actionable business insights.
- Proficiency in SQL and at least one scripting language, such as Python or R.
- Expert in data visualization tools like Tableau, Superset, or similar platforms.
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills, with the ability to detect and diagnose anomalies, errors, or issues.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities, capable of effectively conveying complex quantitative analyses to engineering or executive-level stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
Currently, we are hiring from the following states – (candidates must be in current residence or open to relocating):
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
What we offer
Compensation is competitive and will be determined based on a combination of experience, seniority, internal, external equity and location. For some context: this position in the US would pay between $122,500 - $158,000 USD per year, depending on experience and seniority. In other regions, compensation will be adjusted for local currency and local market rates. Lily AI compensation policy is calculated with a focus on equity and where employees can thrive.