February 26, 2024
About Our Company
More than a million customers and a billion users trust DocuSign with their critical and essential agreements.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they navigate their systems of agreement. As part of its industry leading product lineup, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Data Analyst contributes to the development of strategic and operational plans to accelerate the growth of business through the Partner channel. The ideal candidate will be very analytical and ideally has a strong foundational knowledge in channel or sales management and can quickly identify trends and can synthesize data into meaningful, consumable information that can help drive continued strong growth in the business. They will also be able to communicate well with internal stakeholders and external Partners to share information and insights into areas that can help build and improve sales data, processes, and operational efficiencies. You will also partner with the leader of one of our largest segments providing advice on how to improve our Go-To-Market model.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Vice President, Partner Strategy and Experience.
- Partner with Partner Business Development leaders, Product leaders, and Partner Program leadership to help drive the business
- Support our annual and quarterly planning process
- Provide data-driven insights on our demand gen engine to enable business recommendations and help to socialize those recommendations
- Support team initiatives such as ROI analysis, performance analysis, and other ad hoc projects
- Contribute to the development of DocuSign’s Partner Go-To-Market strategies to accelerate growth in the Business Development segment and ensure full alignment within Business
- Provide data-driven insights, analysis and assumptions on key drivers of the segment targets (top and bottom line), including sales coverage, productivity improvements, partner churn, etc.)
- Propose changes to segment strategy, based on insight on trends and challenges and growth opportunities
- Contribute to the development of the execution plans including partner relationship assignment, and head count and expense targets
- Develop and set business goals and metrics (KPIs) to support the business plan
- Monitor, measure and provide accurate and timely business performance reports (bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly) to sales leadership, including progress to plan, results, insights and recommendations needed to meet business goals
- Leverage reports and analysis to deliver content for key stakeholders/processes (Sales/Segment QBRs, employee communications, etc.)
- Manage data requests in JIRA and summarizes data findings and processes in JIRA and Confluence for internal documentation
- Collaborate with cross functional data teams across the organization
Hybrid: Employee divides their time between in-office and remote work. Access to an office location is required. (Frequency: Minimum 2 days per week; may vary by team but will be weekly in-office expectation)
What you bring
- BA/BS in a quantitative field such as business analytics, mathematics, statistics, information systems or computer engineering
- 8+ years of experience in consulting, banking or SaaS company
- MBA, or Master's degree or any other advanced degree
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of a commercial Marketing demand generation funnel
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Proficient in writing complex structured query language (SQL) queries on large datasets and relational databases for data manipulation and analysis
- Proficient with any programming language such as Python, R, Java, or Scala
- Proficient with Snowflake and visualization tool such as Tableau
- An understanding of statistical analysis, regression and predictive modeling, data mining and data warehousing concepts
- Experience in a SaaS company in Sales Ops, FP&A or Strategy
- Proven track-record in fast paced environments
What we offer
Based on applicable legislation, the below details pay ranges in the following locations:
Illinois and Colorado: $123,700 - $174,700 base salary
This role is also eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.