Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients.
This is currently a hybrid in office/partially remote role
The Senior Risk Analyst – Auto Credit Analytics is responsible for executing quantitative analysis to identify, measure and communicate credit risk. This role will leverage business, technical and analytical skills to evaluate the evolving nature of auto credit risk and create transparency into expected and actual portfolio performance.
Through analysis and in-depth research, the Senior Risk Analyst will contribute to Independent Risk Management executing on its responsibilities of providing an objective, critical assessment of risks and through oversight and effective challenge, evaluates whether Ally remains aligned with its risk appetite and risk limits.
The Work Itself
- Communicate reporting and analytical findings in a concise and focused manner
- Work with and manage large amounts of data, executing and maintaining routine reporting processes, developing new repeatable reporting processes and completing in-depth analysis identifying and measuring credit risk across the Auto portfolio
- Review and challenge material estimates and/or the processes that provide estimates used in managing the business line, including loss forecast, ALLL, stress tests, credit risk ratings, appropriateness and effectiveness of credit risk policies, and compliance with enterprise policies and standards
- Maintain, improve and evolve suite of managerial reporting
- Independently identify, assess, monitor, and escalate risks across the enterprise
- Leverage current and explore new tools to provide meaningful data insights, create robust reporting, and expand portfolio surveillance capabilities
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and manage independent projects
How We'll Have Your Back
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. But Ally’s total compensation – or total rewards – extends beyond your paycheck and is designed to support and enrich your personal and professional life, including:
- Time Away: competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off, including time off for volunteering and voting.
- Planning for the Future: plan for the near and long term with an industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions, student loan and 529 educational assistance programs, tuition reimbursement, and other financial well-being programs.
- Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including dental and vision, pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions and a total well-being program that helps you and your family stay on track physically, socially, emotionally, and financially.
- Building a Family: adoption, surrogacy, and fertility support as well as parental and caregiver leave, back-up child and adult/elder day care program and childcare discounts.
- Work-Life Integration: other benefits including LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.